Usernotes for the Staff [Deleted]

May sound an odd question, but is this possible to be used by members?
So a member they can write their own notes on other members' profile, and this then is only viewable by them/the author?
As well as admins etc too of course.

So user A visits user B's profile. User A writes a note about user B, but user B can't see the note.
That possible?

In threads, is it possible to put an icon or banner next to the user's name to indicate that they have a usernote? Perhaps a conditional that I can use? Thanks!

Reactions: Dan
Hi guys, did you see my message?
Would it be possible to edit this to be used by members too, so they can leave notes on other members profiles, such as real names and info etc,
but not viewable by the account holder?
Am wiling to of course contribute to adjusting this if possible?
As we need a usernote system for users, visible by authors and admins only..

Hi Glockie
Those features would require significant code change. As such, it would probably require it's own addon as it is out of the scope for this addon. Having said that, unfortunately, we are not taking any custom work at this time. :( Sorry

Is the developer ever going to answer?
Hi @iraqiboy90 , Sorry for not responding quick. Currently at this point the usernotes import feature relies on the other steps first in order to import the usernotes. At this time uers need to re-import everything to import the user notes

Reactions: Dan
Hi @iraqiboy90 , Sorry for not responding quick. Currently at this point the usernotes import feature relies on the other steps first in order to import the usernotes. At this time uers need to re-import everything to import the user notes

What would happen to my forum when I re-import? It's already in use.

When you re-import you will have duplicate threads, forums and categories and user groups.

Then that renders this import feature useless except when using it while having a newly installed xenforo...
Any idea how to import it manually? with an sql command?

Top Bottom