Usernotes for the Staff [Deleted]

is it possible to do something similar with your own mod. Ie a link in the mod bar showing the number of new usernotes posted and a page showing them all. I read in the thread that you said you removed the list but I think the list is needed.

How hard will it be to muddle something together that will import from vB's usernotes?
I've been through both database tables and matched up relevant fields. Naturally there are some left over and some from vb can be dropped.

usernotefields-20131011-203124.jpg

I would be certainly interested in a vb importer once the addon functionality is expanded more. Decentralized usernotes are not of interest to me, but I do want a centralized system. If this addon is expanded like discussed on the first page, then I'd surely use it.

I have a formatting problem with some usernotes (imported from vB incidentally, though this isn't relevant).
They have quotes in them, and the formatting is horrible. Nested quotes look very broken. Could you have a look into this please?

thx i'll take a look,
but AFAIK XenForo doesn't support nested quotes.
I have a formatting problem with some usernotes (imported from vB incidentally, though this isn't relevant).
They have quotes in them, and the formatting is horrible. Nested quotes look very broken. Could you have a look into this please?

What happens when two users are merged?
Their usernotes should also be merged, but our experience is that they are not.
Can you confirm please?

Reactions: Dan
I have version 1.2.0 beta 1 installed which you sent me so when I try to install this version, I get an errror:
Error
The specified add-on is older than the install version. Downgrading is not possible.
I don't want to uninstall in case that deletes the usernotes we have in the system.

This addon has a bug. Because the Usernotes tab is specifically being put after warnings in the user profile, it's conflicting with other addons we have. As a result clicking the User Notes tab opens the wrong tab page. Chris Deeming applied a quick fix for this for us, but it needs addressing in the addon, really.

This addon has a bug. Because the Usernotes tab is specifically being put after warnings in the user profile, it's conflicting with other addons we have. As a result clicking the User Notes tab opens the wrong tab page. Chris Deeming applied a quick fix for this for us, but it needs addressing in the addon, really.
@Chris D Do you mind to share the fix?

Top Bottom