User promotion conversation

User promotion conversation [Paid] 1.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

User promotion conversation - Sends a conversation when a user account is promoted.

Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $35.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Description:

Sends a conversation when a user account is promoted.

(Example of conversation message)

View attachment 204954

(Example of Options page)...

Read more about this resource...

There is also an addon for the opposite, i guess.
I have searched for, but could not find it.
This addon sends an information, when the promotion is gone.

Both together would be perfect. And also an option to use the conversation again, when it is still there, instead starting a new one.

@AndyB How subtle is the add-on? If someone gets their usergroup changed to something negative like "email not validated", will this still send them a message of congratulations? Does it trigger on every change of usergroup done by scheduled tasks?

Hi!

Do you think it would be possible to have one message (Body and title) per promotion or per rank?

Best regards,
i agree that this would be most useful. i unfortunately had to stop using this addon because there's no way to exclude certain promotions from getting these emails, or defining a different message per promotion.

i agree that this would be most useful. i unfortunately had to stop using this addon because there's no way to exclude certain promotions from getting these emails, or defining a different message per promotion.
That would be perfect if it was setup like that. We have way to many promotions and a generic message wouldn't cut it.

Top Bottom