• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

User Group Styling not working?

I'm not for sure if this is because I am using a XenFocus theme or not on this install, but inside the "user name CSS" field no matter what type of css I enter it will not apply. I was wondering where that CSS is added because I do not see it in the inspector or stylesheet source code either. And I even tried some !important hacks and still nothing. Any suggestions?

PS. This is with 1.1.2.

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
If the user belongs to multiple groups then the title and username markup depends on the priority of the group:

Admin CP -> Users -> List User Groups -> [click the group] -> Display Styling Priority

After changing the priorities you may need to rebuild the cache:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Rebuild User Caches

Also see this document:

http://xenforo.com/help/user-group-styling/

This document explains how to edit the style to apply username markup to additional areas since by default it isn't used everywhere.

Thanks for the reply however it still seems to be happening. I read through that before I posted and as of now I have set all User Group Priorities in order and for right now I have all user groups ranging from 0-100 except Moderating which is at 1000. Added some different CSS and then rebuilt user cache.. still nothing on moderators. I am probably missing something but I have been over it more than 5 times and still cant find anything I'm over looking dang it??