Urdu support ﴾اردو زبان ﴿

powerofleo

Hi,

Our current forum is in Urdu Language (اردو زبان﴿
Will XenForo support Urdu???

and We have Editor that can type Urdu language, so if we upgrade to XF then can we add that Editor to its by replacing the XF official editor or modify the editor for our forum language support?

I am aware of one all-Urdu based forum that has recently (over the weekend) migrated to XenForo and they seem to have done a good job with the translation and editor. I'm not sure if they would be releasing their editor though, if I have guessed correctly that it was their Urdu keyboard addon you have / had installed.

You can always play around in the "Test messages" forum here at XenForo.com to test.

I am aware of one all-Urdu based forum that has recently (over the weekend) migrated to XenForo and they seem to have done a good job with the translation and editor. I'm not sure if they would be releasing their editor though, if I have guessed correctly that it was their Urdu keyboard addon you have / had installed.

You can always play around in the "Test messages" forum here at XenForo.com to test.

Can you give me the name of that forum

Top Bottom