1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uploading multiple images

Discussion in 'Media Gallery Support' started by jauburn, Dec 7, 2014.

1. jauburn

jauburn Well-Known Member

I played around a bit with the media add-on here and noticed immediately that image uploads seem to be limited to 1 per go. Is there a flash uploader that allows selection of multiple images to upload? Thanks.

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

The media upload form certainly supports the XF flash uploader.

Naturally, this won't work on mobile devices.

3. jauburn

Very odd. For me it's only allowing selection of a single file at a time.

Tried this with both IE and Firefox.

4. Chris D

That would suggest you have the flash uploader switched off in your preferences or you don't have flash player installed or enabled in your browser.

Does it behave the same when you upload files to posts here?

5. jauburn

No, the "upload a file" button here gives me a dialog box that allows me to select multiple images.

6. Chris D

Then it should in the gallery too. There's no similar reports so I would suspect that there's something in your browser blocking it. Maybe an adblocker or script blocker.

7. jauburn

No idea. Just reporting it. Use me as a data point.

8. jauburn

Here's the dialog that leads me to the box that allows selection of 1 image only at a time.

upload.png

9. Azofan

Azofan Member

I was getting this in Chrome until I went into: Settings > Advanced Settings > Content Settings > Plugins > Manage Exceptions, and added my forum's domain. Just FYI, in case anyone is currently faced with this :)