Upgrade to Percona Server on a WHM/Cpanel Server or VPS [Deleted]

Thinking about this. Anyone have good experience with Percona? Does Percona use different config parameters and command line dump?

Thinking about this. Anyone have good experience with Percona? Does Percona use different config parameters and command line dump?
i've got this install it way better then normal one.. and there is a config generator.. the config is the same but some minor differences i believe..

Percona site has a generator somewhere which makes it easy... and all the same mysql commands work.. if you install the Percona server toolkit you may use there commands instead to dump and manage ur database.. but the same mysql commands will work just the same...

i've got this install it way better then normal one.. and there is a config generator.. the config is the same but some minor differences i believe..

Percona site has a generator somewhere which makes it easy... and all the same mysql commands work.. if you install the Percona server toolkit you may use there commands instead to dump and manage ur database.. but the same mysql commands will work just the same...
I assume phpmyadmin still works without a hitch?

Top Bottom