1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgrade Problem

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Eric J., Nov 13, 2010.

  1. Eric J.

    Eric J. Well-Known Member

    Upgraded, now I get this error.


    Requested page could not be found (If you aren't getting the same error).

    The only problem I could think is I recently uninstalled the Top Stats plug-in, although even without the directory for the plug-in, and the plug-in deactivated, it still shows under the javascript pop-up.
  2. Jake Bunce

    Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

    Your forum is loading fine for me. Did you fix it?
  3. Brogan

    Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

    Not loading for me using Chrome.

    Which browser are you using Jake?

    When I say not loading, I mean I get this error constantly.

  4. Eric J.

    Eric J. Well-Known Member

    Nah. I might possibly need to reset my cache, I'll go try that out.
  5. Eric J.

    Eric J. Well-Known Member

    Scratch that, no success. Hm, also, I used only the required files when I downloaded the package from the main site, don't know if that could affect it.
  6. Brogan

    Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

    Can you check if there are any server error logs in the ACP?
    If you can get into it that is.

    You could also try enabling debug mode to see if there is anything extra.

    It's looking like that add-on could be the culprit though at the moment.
  7. Eric J.

    Eric J. Well-Known Member

    Says no errors have been logged. And also, if you click quick enough you can get to every page aside from the index, so it must be the plug-in doing it. (Possibly it doesn't deactivate itself correctly?)
  8. Brogan

    Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

    Are there any edits made to the forum_list template?
    As that seems to be the only place it is occurring.

    The standard template should look like this:

    <xen:container var="$head.canonical"><link rel="canonical" href="{xen:link 'canonical:index'}" /></xen:container>
    <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.boardDescription}"><xen:container var="$head.description">
        <meta name="description" content="{$xenOptions.boardDescription}" /></xen:container></xen:if>
    <xen:if is="{$renderedNodes}"><xen:include template="node_list" /></xen:if>
        <xen:edithint template="sidebar.css" />
        <xen:include template="sidebar_online_users" />
        <div class="section">
            <div class="secondaryContent statsList" id="boardStats">
                <h3>{xen:phrase forum_statistics}</h3>
                <div class="pairsJustified">
                    <dl class="discussionCount"><dt>{xen:phrase discussions}:</dt>
                        <dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.discussions}</dd></dl>
                    <dl class="messageCount"><dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt>
                        <dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.messages}</dd></dl>
                    <dl class="memberCount"><dt>{xen:phrase members}:</dt>
                        <dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.users}</dd></dl>
                    <dl><dt>{xen:phrase latest_member}:</dt>
                        <dd><a href="{xen:link members, $boardTotals.latestUser}" class="username">{$boardTotals.latestUser.username}</a></dd></dl>
    Eric J. likes this.
  9. Eric J.

    Eric J. Well-Known Member

    Alright, my bad. I missed the javascript file for the plug-in, so it was causing the problem. Deleted it now no problems. thanks for the help.
  10. Blandt

    Blandt Well-Known Member

    PokeBasic loads fine here :)
  11. Jake Bunce

    Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member


    I have noscript installed though. I didn't enable javascript on his site. That's why.

Share This Page