1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgrade from XenForo 1.0.0 Beta 4 -> 1.0.2 - 500 Internal Eroor

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by sparhawk, Jun 29, 2011.

  1. sparhawk

    sparhawk Member

    Hello!

    Yesterday I wrote about problem with upgrading, new FTP client solve this problem, but now I've got second one.

    Upgrading comes ok and all finished, and the main page works fine, but second pages are crashed with 500 Internal Error.

    All information in data base safe and clear, but can't go to the inside of forums.

    http://forums.4gamers.ru/ - that's ok
    http://forums.4gamers.ru/forums/dead-space-2.905/ - that's not ok

    The mode rewrite text in .htaccess:
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteRule ^topic([0123456789]+).html$ ../4.php?tid=$1 [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^forum([0123456789]+).html$ ../5.php?fid=$1 [NC,L]

    #<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    #RewriteEngine On
    #
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
    RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^(data|js|styles|install) - [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^.*$ ../index.php [NC,L]
     
  2. Kier

    Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

    Can you find the corresponding errors from the Apache error log and post them here?
     
  3. sparhawk

    sparhawk Member

    [Wed Jun 29 15:25:38 2011] [error] [client 67.195.112.186] Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'Lim$
    [Wed Jun 29 15:26:25 2011] [error] [client 109.226.117.74] Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'Lim$
     
  4. Brogan

    Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

    Try removing those additional rewrite rules before the XenForo rules and see if the problem is still apparent.
     
  5. sparhawk

    sparhawk Member

    already, still
     
  6. sparhawk

    sparhawk Member

    I think the problem could be in autodomain function and with path in mod_rewrite
     
  7. sparhawk

    sparhawk Member

    ок, disabling this function and standalone domain inside server solved this problem, thanx.
    One more question how to enable fb-options and authorization ?
     
  8. Kier

    Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

  9. Brogan

    Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

  10. sparhawk

    sparhawk Member

  11. sparhawk

    sparhawk Member

    Ok, solve it, the problem was in mod_rewrite.
    And one more problem, can't see agreement checkbox in registration.
    I think this related to my old templates?
     

    Attached Files:

  12. sparhawk

    sparhawk Member

    from templates:
    <dl class="ctrlUnit submitUnit">
    <dt></dt>
    <dd>
    <xen:if is="{$tosUrl}">
    <ul>
    <li>
    {xen:phrase i_agree_to_terms_and_rules, 'checkbox=<input type="checkbox" name="agree" value="1" id="ctrl_agree" class="Disabler" />', 'terms_attributes=href="{$tosUrl}" target="_blank"'}
    <ul id="ctrl_agree_Disabler">
    <li><input type="submit" value="{xen:phrase sign_up}" accesskey="s" class="button primary" /></li>
    </ul>
    </li>
    </ul>
    <xen:else />
    <input type="submit" value="{xen:phrase sign_up}" accesskey="s" class="button primary" />
    </xen:if>
    </dd>
     
  13. Brogan

    Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

    Revert any outdated templates and phrases, then reapply your edits.
     
  14. sparhawk

    sparhawk Member

    ок, finally I solve it, the problem was in language-pack, it seems that registration works again and upgrade solve the main bug too. Thank you, guys!
     

Share This Page