RM 1.2 Updating the resource category counts

oman

Hi,

I recently emptied the resource table, and would like to update the counts on categories (so they go back to zero), and also ensure that the top contributors resets as well.

I tried rebuilding all caches, but realised that this hasn't updated them.

Is it possible to achieve this?

Thanks,
oman

I couldn't ever recommend removing resources like that -- you're likely leaving a lot of orphaned data. I'd recommend restoring back to a backup and removing them through the interface.

However, the "rebuild resource categories" and "rebuild resource counts" options should resolve the main counts you're referring to. If not, you will likely need to do it by hand.

I couldn't ever recommend removing resources like that -- you're likely leaving a lot of orphaned data. I'd recommend restoring back to a backup and removing them through the interface.

However, the "rebuild resource categories" and "rebuild resource counts" options should resolve the main counts you're referring to. If not, you will likely need to do it by hand.

Okay will do. Yeah I just went with a quick option in this case, and would have been better off going via the select all function and delete.

Top Bottom