XF 1.2 Updating Forum Statistic Automatically

Ji2myTran

Hi Guys,

After update my forum to Xen ver 1.2, i noticed that my forum didn't update the statistics such as total registered member, thread views,... I have to run Cron Entries manually to update all forum information :(. This is really inconvenient. Thus, i wonder if anyone know how to set the forum updates automatically or set the running time of Cron Entries same as the way you want?

Thanks!

It sounds like your cron tasks have stopped running. Upgrade to 1.2.2 if you're not running it already. Otherwise, disable and re-enable a cron task.

You can also set the tasks to run at your preferred interval (though this will be overwritten when upgrading).

Hi @Mike :

I have tried to disable and enable the Cron Entries function and delete all caches as well but seems that the forum Statistic is still doesn't updates all the changes in forum such as total views,... I really wanted to update my forum to newest version but too many add-ons had been installed, just afraid that it will affect those add-on and my style, which was design for Xen 1.2 only.

Are there any other ways to fix this? Even adding the running Cron Entries Schedule such as after one hour, 30 mins,...?

Thanks! :(

Top Bottom