Unity goes Xenforo :)

1.5 million posts and 223.000 threads in xenforo plus several hundreds of thousands of threads in AnswerHub.

Double the number of users online as digitalpoint and AVF added together...

Ultimately being busy is more important than the number of posts you keep in your database and that's a very busy forum.
Busy, I agree.. but the focus was on the 1 million posts in this thread, which is what I was referring to :p So I stand by the statement that it's big, but not huge :D

Busy, I agree.. but the focus was on the 1 million posts in this thread, which is what I was referring to :p So I stand by the statement that it's big, but not huge :D

The OP called it huge and didn't mention post count, someone else did. How busy it is and how many users they have make it huge.

The OP called it huge and didn't mention post count, someone else did. How busy it is and how many users they have make it huge.
I know the OP didn't.. but it was referenced in the thread. I don't know how many times I have to say I'm simply referring to the post count that was brought up in this thread.

Either way, congrats to Unity for making the switch - or on the cusp of making the switch.

I don't know how many times I have to say I'm simply referring to the post count that was brought up in this thread.

If I got the wrong idea it's because you quoted my post about the number of users online and said you'd seen far bigger forums. Out of interest, which XF forums have 10K+ users online?

If I got the wrong idea it's because you quoted my post about the number of users online and said you'd seen far bigger forums. Out of interest, which XF forums have 10K+ users online?
I quoted you because you quoted me LOL

I don't really look at how many users are online at forums, I look at when the last posts were made :D

IMHO the size and the "importance" of a community it's not determined by the number of threads. The number of registered members and the "average online users" is the most important factor. :)
But what if all those people are sitting online and not posting squat? (and no, I'm not claiming that's what is happening on Unity!)

<---- In the mood for playing devil's advocate today.

Top Bottom