1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not a Bug Unable to change permissions.

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Jonathan Carl, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Jonathan Carl

Jonathan Carl Active Member

Today, I found that I was unable to change permissions anymore after upgrading to 1.10. This is the following error that pops up.

Code:
    Declaration of CemZoo_Username_DataWriter_User::_verifyUsername() should be compatible with that of XenForo_DataWriter_User::_verifyUsername()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
      2. XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
      3. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 857
      4. XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 397
      5. XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1975
      6. XenForo_DataWriter::create() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 461
      7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
      8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
      9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/jonathan/******.***********.***/admin.php at line 13

2. Jonathan Carl

Jonathan Carl Active Member

Nevermind, I found the issue.

3. smartgms

smartgms New Member

Can you please share what was the issue? i am getting the same messages. Thanks.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

An add-on is out of date. Something found in library/CemZoo/. I'm not sure which one.

5. account8226

account8226 Guest

Declaration of CemZoo_Username_DataWriter_User::_verifyUsername() should be compatible with that of XenForo_DataWriter_User::_verifyUsername()