Duplicate  unable to add new registered feeder RC1

hescominsoon

here's what happens when i try:

Uncaught Error...

An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

This only started in RC1.

I'm running debian 5.x. Mahcine is p-4 HT xeon 2.8 ghz dual, 3 gigs of ram and dual 36 gig 10k scsi drives.
forums is godsfrozenchosen.com/forums

i'm not into doing code edits for not the same issue. Therw's also no indicaiton from the devs this is going to be fixed in future versions which means i'd have to do it again. If there's an indication the devs will fix it in the next version i'll do the code dit. I'm not a code type person so i try to stay away form such things..:)

i'm not into doing code edits for not the same issue. Therw's also no indicaiton from the devs this is going to be fixed in future versions which means i'd have to do it again. If there's an indication the devs will fix it in the next version i'll do the code dit. I'm not a code type person so i try to stay away form such things..:)
a. The three links I posted above show that it is in fact the same issue.
b. The first link I posted (in my first reply) has a [Fixed] addition to the title, which would indicate that it's been fixed for the next release. In that case, I guess you could just wait until then to add the feed, but if you'd like it sooner, I'd recommend the fix that Mike posted in that thread. *shrug* :)

Well top be honest I just had the same issue with being able to register feeds and that edit fixed it. It was actually quite easy. Whatever you use to ftp to your server should allow you to edit that file following the directions quite easily. If you are really unsure you could just have someone edit that file for you, give it to you and you upload it and overwrite the old one via ftp. I'm 99% sure this little edit will fix your problem and I would have to be that sure as well when it comes to this little change being fixed in the next release. It does look like a very small change.

Any bugs which are identified and marked as fixed will be in the next release.
There is no requirement on any license owner to perform their own code edits to resolve problems.

Top Bottom