Umbrella Online | Resident Evil and survival horror gaming

Looks great, always good to see someone be creative and think outside the box. Definitely shows that you've put in a good few hours to this refresh. (Second best XF site I've seen, obviously I'm a bit biased towards top spot :X3:)

I need to get back into playing Resident Evil and survival horror games, I think I've got about a dozen in my back catalogue...most I haven't even touched yet 🙄

I think I've just about ironed out all of the kinks with the new style, and things are coming along very nicely..

It always gave me a headache that the sidebar was on the left with our user profiles... so I've moved it to the right! You'll notice that I've revived a really old custom field that I used to love on vB.org - Real name. Of course, it's shown on messages too.

1709764320104.webp

My custom thread grid code for the OzzModz Thread Starter add-ons has been revamped, and is more compatible with other styles. I plan on packing it up and releasing it as an add-on.

1709764820756.webp

Members are informed/reminded that we're an invite-only community, and "persuaded" to invite their friends

1709764629903.webp

The eagle-eyed will also note that we don't have Robots.. we have Zombies. We also have Survivors, and a latest recruit.

I didn't get too carried away with this for familiarity reasons.

1709765062425.webp
1709765157404.webp

Top Bottom