UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
A bug I guess..
Using "Visitor Tabs to User Bar" doesn't work in responsive mode, the visitor tabs return to the navigation. (although Wallet from AD Credits remains in the user bar)

The scroll to top arrow does not go to the top of the page.

Any word on adding default xenforo navigation tab behavior back to UI.X?
For the first issue, what do you have UIX Footer > Jump To Top Location set to? If its "Top of Page" and that's not working would you mind linking to your site or making a ticket on www.audentio.com?

For the default navigation tab behavior, are you referring to the .navLink itself or the arrow of the dropdown specifically that isn't behaving like the default? On desktop or on mobile?

A bug I guess..
Using "Visitor Tabs to User Bar" doesn't work in responsive mode, the visitor tabs return to the navigation. (although Wallet from AD Credits remains in the user bar)

What do you have set under UIX Off-canvas Menus > Right Canvas Trigger Position? It sounds like you might want to change that to userbar. We made this setting to override the visitor tabs to userbar for mobile to let you remove the sticky userbar if you wanted.

For the default navigation tab behavior, are you referring to the .navLink itself or the arrow of the dropdown specifically that isn't behaving like the default? On desktop or on mobile?
Thanks for replying I know you guys are busy. I'm referring to how with default Xenforo the menus don't drop down until you actually hover over the arrows. It's more of a desktop issue.

All the errors I've seen with updating UI.X and the need to run the queries manually all seem to be on sites running ZendOpcache. I've suggested to Mike and Jake to look at invalidating the file cache on their files during the upgrade process (like @Liam W has done for the XenForo updater)

Hello, I just upgraded to the latest version however the pagination number is only showing when I hover over it.

Any help would be appreciated.

OENkO8w.png

Thank for the quick reply. I sorted it out. It was caused by an older UI.X version (child style) that I just deleted and now the number is showing up again

Last edited:
Hi Mike, I sent request support ticket but no response, so I posting here.
I have a problem with this UI.X addon, can you help how to fix this?
When i tried to upload UI.X style look like this : No wellcome block and there is popup "please reinstall r reactivate bla bla bla....."

2.webp

So i installed that UI.X add on, and then I see this :

1.webp

Please hel me to fix this

What do you have set under UIX Off-canvas Menus > Right Canvas Trigger Position? It sounds like you might want to change that to userbar. We made this setting to override the visitor tabs to userbar for mobile to let you remove the sticky userbar if you wanted.

Okay I've set that, now both navigation or user bar are sticky in responsive mode.

Anyone having issues with the off canvas nav or text not showing up/bubbles in the navigation (navigation issues in general), do a Force Reinstall (or manual reinstall) of the product. We should have it fixed now for UI.X and UI.X Dark.

Also note that thanks to the efforts of @Lisa and @TJA as well as the members at Audentio Design will be compiling (and are nearly complete) a comprehensive documentation of features for UI.X!

Last edited:
Thanks, will try that. Additional question: will this effect my CSS? I have changed a lot of templates etc... they won't be reset, I hope?
Do not do it without backing up your style first. If you made edits to the parent UI.X theme then you will lose changes. If it was made to a child theme as in the documentation, you should be fine.

I've long since upgraded now, but when I did I had some big issues. The style would not install correctly using the built in updater - it stopped mid-way through with a white page - nothing in the error log either. I could not access any part of the admin area for a time and had to rebuild the master core data - after that my forum display was way out of whack and I did a force reinstall of the styles - this ended up completing but the homepage said there were processes / counters still needing rebuilt as it stopped halfway through. Anyway, cut a long story short I had to rebuild the core data a few times and rebuild the styles templates. Hopefully future upgrades can be a little more straightforward.

Top Bottom