UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I am experiencing lag when typing on mobiles and some old laptops. What's the cause? I see a few people have mentioned it but I can't for the life of me find out whether they had responses and got the issue fixed.

Last edited:
I am experiencing lag when typing on mobiles and some old laptops. What's the cause? I see a few people have mentioned it but I can't for the life of me find out whether they had responses and got the issue fixed.
Hello Donny, there have been a number of performance improvements we have made over the last couple versions. That said, I still have yet to find a specific bug that caused any of the reported issues with typing lag. Would you mind posting or messaging me your uix.debug() and I'll see if anything jumps out as a potential cause. To get that, on your site hit F12, navigate to the Console Tab (some browsers may have a different name for it but it lets you type in javascript), and type "uix.debug()" without the quotes followed by a return. Then copy the results.

Hi All,

I am having a bit of a nightmare with the latest version. XF was updated to 1.4.7. I just rolled back to the latest version where that was installed. I then installed the UIX add-on and did the UIX upgrade installation from there.

It seems like I am getting uix_collapse_stuck_threads errors around everything happening with user administration. For example, when a user registers, they get an error. I can see them in the Users table in the back-end but if I try updating their passwords from the admin UI I get:

Code:
The following error occurred:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'uix_collapse_stuck_threads' in 'field list'
[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 511
[*]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]
Here is the server error message:
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'uix_collapse_stuck_threads' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Patrick, 6 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /var/www/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /var/www/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /var/www/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /var/www/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user_option', Array)
#5 /var/www/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#6 /var/www/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#7 /var/www/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php(511): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /var/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave()
#9 /var/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /var/www/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(52) "https://forums.mysite.com/admin.php?users/save"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["users/save"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(40) {
["username"] => string(8) "username"
["email"] => string(20) "email"
["password"] => string(8) "********"
["user_group_id"] => string(1) "2"
["user_state"] => string(5) "valid"
["gender"] => string(4) "male"
["dob_month"] => string(1) "5"
["dob_day"] => string(1) "1"
["dob_year"] => string(4) "1990"
["location"] => string(0) ""
["occupation"] => string(0) ""
["homepage"] => string(0) ""
["about"] => string(0) ""
["custom_title"] => string(0) ""
["signature"] => string(0) ""
["message_count"] => string(1) "0"
["like_count"] => string(1) "0"
["trophy_points"] => string(1) "0"
["custom_fields"] => array(7) {
["aim"] => string(0) ""
["icq"] => string(0) ""
["yahoo"] => string(0) ""
["skype"] => string(0) ""
["gtalk"] => string(0) ""
["facebook"] => string(0) ""
["twitter"] => string(0) ""
}
["custom_fields_shown"] => array(7) {
[0] => string(3) "aim"
[1] => string(3) "icq"
[2] => string(5) "yahoo"
[3] => string(5) "skype"
[4] => string(5) "gtalk"
[5] => string(8) "facebook"
[6] => string(7) "twitter"
}
["style_id"] => string(1) "0"
["language_id"] => string(1) "1"
["timezone"] => string(19) "America/Los_Angeles"
["default_watch_state"] => string(0) ""
["visible"] => string(1) "1"
["activity_visible"] => string(1) "1"
["allow_view_profile_enable"] => string(1) "1"
["allow_view_profile"] => string(8) "everyone"
["allow_post_profile_enable"] => string(1) "1"
["allow_post_profile"] => string(7) "members"
["allow_receive_news_feed_enable"] => string(1) "1"
["allow_receive_news_feed"] => string(8) "everyone"
["allow_send_personal_conversation_enable"] => string(1) "1"
["allow_send_personal_conversation"] => string(7) "members"
["allow_view_identities_enable"] => string(1) "1"
["allow_view_identities"] => string(8) "everyone"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(35) "/admin.php?users/username.4475/edit"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Any idea how I can fix?

Not sure what's happening, but when I make changes via Style Property settings, they aren't taking effect. More specifically the footer widgets. I unchecked the Facebook column, but it's still showing up. I also flushed my cache and cleared browser cache, so I am not sure what's up.

I by chance tried disabling the UI.X add-on, and now I see a message that says the following: "Your UI.X Add-on version is incompatible with this UI.X theme. Upgrade your Add-on here." I downloaded what I am guessing to be the latest version of the add-on and installed both UI.X themes via the add-on, so is seeing this message normal?

Hi All,

I am having a bit of a nightmare with the latest version. XF was updated to 1.4.7. I just rolled back to the latest version where that was installed. I then installed the UIX add-on and did the UIX upgrade installation from there.

It seems like I am getting uix_collapse_stuck_threads errors around everything happening with user administration. For example, when a user registers, they get an error. I can see them in the Users table in the back-end but if I try updating their passwords from the admin UI I get:

Code:
The following error occurred:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'uix_collapse_stuck_threads' in 'field list'
[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 511
[*]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]
Here is the server error message:
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'uix_collapse_stuck_threads' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Patrick, 6 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /var/www/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /var/www/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /var/www/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /var/www/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user_option', Array)
#5 /var/www/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#6 /var/www/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#7 /var/www/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php(511): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /var/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave()
#9 /var/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /var/www/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(52) "https://forums.mysite.com/admin.php?users/save"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["users/save"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(40) {
["username"] => string(8) "username"
["email"] => string(20) "email"
["password"] => string(8) "********"
["user_group_id"] => string(1) "2"
["user_state"] => string(5) "valid"
["gender"] => string(4) "male"
["dob_month"] => string(1) "5"
["dob_day"] => string(1) "1"
["dob_year"] => string(4) "1990"
["location"] => string(0) ""
["occupation"] => string(0) ""
["homepage"] => string(0) ""
["about"] => string(0) ""
["custom_title"] => string(0) ""
["signature"] => string(0) ""
["message_count"] => string(1) "0"
["like_count"] => string(1) "0"
["trophy_points"] => string(1) "0"
["custom_fields"] => array(7) {
["aim"] => string(0) ""
["icq"] => string(0) ""
["yahoo"] => string(0) ""
["skype"] => string(0) ""
["gtalk"] => string(0) ""
["facebook"] => string(0) ""
["twitter"] => string(0) ""
}
["custom_fields_shown"] => array(7) {
[0] => string(3) "aim"
[1] => string(3) "icq"
[2] => string(5) "yahoo"
[3] => string(5) "skype"
[4] => string(5) "gtalk"
[5] => string(8) "facebook"
[6] => string(7) "twitter"
}
["style_id"] => string(1) "0"
["language_id"] => string(1) "1"
["timezone"] => string(19) "America/Los_Angeles"
["default_watch_state"] => string(0) ""
["visible"] => string(1) "1"
["activity_visible"] => string(1) "1"
["allow_view_profile_enable"] => string(1) "1"
["allow_view_profile"] => string(8) "everyone"
["allow_post_profile_enable"] => string(1) "1"
["allow_post_profile"] => string(7) "members"
["allow_receive_news_feed_enable"] => string(1) "1"
["allow_receive_news_feed"] => string(8) "everyone"
["allow_send_personal_conversation_enable"] => string(1) "1"
["allow_send_personal_conversation"] => string(7) "members"
["allow_view_identities_enable"] => string(1) "1"
["allow_view_identities"] => string(8) "everyone"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(35) "/admin.php?users/username.4475/edit"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Any idea how I can fix?

Do you have the latest addon installed?

Not sure what's happening, but when I make changes via Style Property settings, they aren't taking effect. More specifically the footer widgets. I unchecked the Facebook column, but it's still showing up. I also flushed my cache and cleared browser cache, so I am not sure what's up.

I by chance tried disabling the UI.X add-on, and now I see a message that says the following: "Your UI.X Add-on version is incompatible with this UI.X theme. Upgrade your Add-on here." I downloaded what I am guessing to be the latest version of the add-on and installed both UI.X themes via the add-on, so is seeing this message normal?
Make sure you have the footer extended footer turned on. Should be the topmost setting. Otherwise you can also edit the footer in xenforo options under the ui.x footer group.

Hello Donny, there have been a number of performance improvements we have made over the last couple versions. That said, I still have yet to find a specific bug that caused any of the reported issues with typing lag. Would you mind posting or messaging me your uix.debug() and I'll see if anything jumps out as a potential cause. To get that, on your site hit F12, navigate to the Console Tab (some browsers may have a different name for it but it lets you type in javascript), and type "uix.debug()" without the quotes followed by a return. Then copy the results.

PM Sent.

JS Error. Login Overlay doesn't work!

ReferenceError: gapi is not defined

This is only happening in FireFox.

Last edited:
CQugi.jpg

Not sure why forums is not showing centralized like the other ones... how can I fix this? thank you.

Hi guys, this is a great theme. Enjoying the customising!

I see there are styles in there for advert placements, but where do I put the adsense code to make use of the placements?

Could anyone tell me how i can change my xenforo from floating in the middle to using the full page. Im using UI.X Framework.

JS Error. Login Overlay doesn't work!

ReferenceError: gapi is not defined

This is only happening in FireFox.

This is most likely something relating to Google. Do you have Google signin enabled and configured correctly? Do you have Google Plus sharing enabled? Do you use an ad service through Google? Try checking those things first. Does this happen on the default theme or just UI.X?

Hi guys, this is a great theme. Enjoying the customising!

I see there are styles in there for advert placements, but where do I put the adsense code to make use of the placements?
You'll be able to place the adsense code in any of the ad templates (search "ad_" and it will bring up a long list of them). You can view the possible ad locations by enabling UI.X Advertisements > Preview Advertisement Templates. Put the actual code for each ad below the "<xen:comment> PLACE YOUR ADVERTISEMENT CODE DIRECTLY BELOW </xen:comment>". The initial adsense initialization can be placed in the uix_quickScripts_head template.

You'll be able to place the adsense code in any of the ad templates (search "ad_" and it will bring up a long list of them). You can view the possible ad locations by enabling UI.X Advertisements > Preview Advertisement Templates. Put the actual code for each ad below the "<xen:comment> PLACE YOUR ADVERTISEMENT CODE DIRECTLY BELOW </xen:comment>". The initial adsense initialization can be placed in the uix_quickScripts_head template.
Brilliant! Thank you!

Top Bottom