UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
It looks like increasing the margin of "Content Container" in Style Properties>Message Layout is not increasing the signature container.

Since latest update, Member Info block and signature do not have any space.

It looks like increasing the margin of "Content Container" in Style Properties>Message Layout is not increasing the signature container.

Since latest update, Member Info block and signature do not have any space.

What exactly is happening? or isnt?

Is anyone facing image re-sizing issue after recent update. If yes how to resolve it ?

Its indeed a bug. Temp fix:
Code:
    .flexbox .message .messageInfo {overflow: hidden; }
Add this to extra.css

Also, please do report any bugs now Im going to do another patch just to fix the image overflow and the firefox nav as icon.

@Mike Creuzer, when it will be possible automatically update 1.4.5.0 to 1.4.5.a? (via synchronization).
Being that its only .xml I figured people wouldn't mind just upgrading the .xml file like normal. That is still a relevant process. We are probably going to do a patch again shortly so we'll change the version.

Being that its only .xml I figured people wouldn't mind just upgrading the .xml file like normal. That is still a relevant process. We are probably going to do a patch again shortly so we'll change the version.
That is, I can overwrite synchronized version style?
And it is not broke?

I would hope that the patches would be automated as it gets confusing when your downloading the same file and same version number from your site so your not sure if the file you downloaded has the latest patch in it or not.

I look forward to the firefox fix. :)

A few small hicups but I really like this upgrade. :)

Thanks Mike!

Thanks a lot! And yes we'll update the version number for the next one so you can just click upgrade. Thats what the button was built for haha.

What does the funbox div do? I removed it from ad_message_body beacuse it didnt let me have an ad float:right. Will my removal of the whole div have any impact?

Sorry >.< :p Ill see about fixing it.
This never got fixed. :p (about the ad styler trying to load an image named "none" if you did not have a background image set by default)

I think it's as easy as replacing:
val = "url("+val+")"
With:
val = (val == 'none' ? val : "url("+val+")");
In js/audentio/ad_styler/2.1/javascripts/styleit.js (line 627~)

Edit: Oh yea, anybody else have a problem with the sidebar toggler icon missing even with the Enable Collapsible Sidebar checked?

Hey Mike, I also had the Dev Mode checkbox turned on. I didn't upgrade my existing theme, just installed a new one and it was on.

Must have left it on by mistake, so easy to do :P. Thanks for letting me know, the patch will fix this.

What does the funbox div do? I removed it from ad_message_body beacuse it didnt let me have an ad float:right. Will my removal of the whole div have any impact?

Its how we style ads. We called it a funbox because "adbox" or "advertisement" gets flagged in ad blocker. I would leave them be. If you have your logo centered that would be why it won't let you float it right. I recommend you revert that ad template if you get it to work.

I think it's as easy as replacing:
val = "url("+val+")"
With:
val = (val == 'none' ? val : "url("+val+")");
In js/audentio/ad_styler/2.1/javascripts/styleit.js (line 627~)

Does this work for you? Don't you need a '' to return?

Edit: Oh yea, anybody else have a problem with the sidebar toggler icon missing even with the Enable Collapsible Sidebar checked?

We have permissions for this now. So check UI.X Permissions for your usergroups :)

Also, please do report any bugs now Im going to do another patch just to fix the image overflow and the firefox nav as icon.
  1. Click on an Avatar of a user in a thread.
  2. The floating member card pops to the top.
  3. Use the Cross at top right to close that floating box.
  4. Error ensues - undefined URL.
HTML:
<a class="close OverlayCloser" href="undefined"></a>

Does this work for you? Don't you need a '' to return?
Yep, working for me. That val was for the background-image only, so if you use '' it would actually not work I believe. Since it'd be equivalent to saying background-image:'' whereas you'd want background-image:none. I just changed the code to check if the value is "none" then just use "none" (background-image:none) instead of "url(none)" (background-image:url(none) this requests for an image named none, which doesn't exist).

Somewhere earlier in the code I think the css values are calculated, because the '' is translated to "none". If an empty value isn't converted to none, then it'd probably be better to also make sure there is no empty string as well: val = (val == 'none' || !val ? 'none' : "url("+val+")");

We have permissions for this now. So check UI.X Permissions for your usergroups :)
Ah I see, I found it, works now.

Mike Creuzer updated UI.X with a new update entry:

Minor bug updates

Hey all,

Sorry for releasing this right after the main release, but we found a few crucial bugs worth fixing.

Bugs and improvements:
  • Sticky footer - minor javascript bug that caused the height of footer to increase
  • Postbit issue on firefox where images and text would not wrap properly - mainly affected firefox and IE
  • Flexbox footer improvements for IE10
  • Deleted uix_visitorTabs - we use navigation_visitor_tab for better support with add-ons
  • Home link as icon...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom