UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hi @Mike Creuzer
I have a leaderboard banner (728x90) at above top breadcrumb position. I see that in mobile, you chose to use overflow and hide the right part of the banner so that the height of the banner doesn't shrink.

What I like to know is how can I shrink them proportionally so that the banner is show fully but scaled down. Hope you understand I clearly.
thank you.

I've got a weird one for you @Mike Creuzer: A user who's using OSx 10.6.8 and Safari on the desktop reported the nav bar flickering and causing a strobe effect. My first thought was that it might be related to the OS being outdated, but then I thought it might be related to the same mobile issue that's causing the nav bar to flicker. I attached the pics he sent me.

strobe1.webp

strobe2.webp

hi i am using your theme an di got 2 little little issue, your credit on foooter is black and i would like to change colour of the site link.
q86LPWO.jpg

Plus i would cover the space of footer site. as you can see here (red marked thing)
nLZcy7e.jpg

Last edited:
aso.... please help me with these things:
1) i would change the text colour to black on register drop-down menu menu to white....and text on popup messages (of moderator bar + notification, that are both in white)

2) and the thing that i asked here:
hi i am using your theme an di got 2 little little issue, your credit on foooter is black and i would like to change colour of the site link.
q86LPWO.jpg

Plus i would cover the space of footer site. as you can see here (red marked thing)
nLZcy7e.jpg

1) i would change the text colour to black on register drop-down menu menu to white
Style Properties: Login Bar
upload_2014-11-18_16-53-5.webp

OR

Style Properties: ├ [UI.X] Header
upload_2014-11-18_16-58-5.webp
upload_2014-11-18_16-58-52.webp

and text on popup messages (of moderator bar + notification, that are both in white)
Style Properties: ├ [UI.X] User/Mod Bar

In EXTRA.css
Code:
#copyright a:link {
color: #FFF !important;
}

In EXTRA.css
Code:
.footerLegal .pageContent {
margin-bottom: 0px !important;
}

Style Properties: Login Bar
View attachment 89638

OR

Style Properties: ├ [UI.X] Header
View attachment 89639
View attachment 89640

Style Properties: ├ [UI.X] User/Mod Bar

In EXTRA.css
Code:
#copyright a:link {
color: #FFF !important;
}

In EXTRA.css
Code:
.footerLegal .pageContent {
margin-bottom: 0px !important;
}

Hey thank you for the help...
1) the code about copyright isn't working, link appaer still in black....
2) with that i can change only the background, and don't change the text colour into it.. don't know the reason... i want black background with white text
upload_2014-11-18_18-38-12.webp

Top Bottom