UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I wish I could replicate your issue @Rambro

UI.X has some issues the more features you turn on but thats any framework. You max out the settings or use modern concepts like sticky navigation or off canvas sidebar, some users might see a performance hit. That said, 3 of the largest XenForo installs (one THE largest by an order of magnitude) will be running UI.X. I really have not heard of this from anyone yet. Ive looked into the issue. If it isnt a plugin on your end I have absolutely no idea. :(
Mike - don't sweat it. These aren't complaints, just reports in case anyone else runs into the same or similar issues. I'm very happy with the theme and the service you provide.

In this update were you able to fix the iOS flickering?

Eh..
Screenshot_16-27-43.png

Double scroll bar.

Screenshot_16-28-36.png

Hangs off on the far right.

Screenshot_16-29-46.png

Slogan bubble is missing.

Thanks for the 1.4.2 update, @Mike Creuzer
1) The Search and More text in the popup search window is not aligned. More... and the arrow down are not vertically centered. A lot of other places got this issues as well like the Go to Content button in report center. I'll report when I come across them again.

Screen Shot 2014-10-25 at 8.12.12 PM.webp

2) You added this line ".redactor_dropdown a.icon" into the uix_icon.css which caused it to load the redactor background image in the dropdown bbcode menu
Screen Shot 2014-10-25 at 8.22.41 PM.webp

Last edited:
After upgrade my child theme (and oddly, only my child theme) shows 15 outdated templates. Does this mean something didn't take in the upgrade? Or should I just merge all of these resolving the parent?

After upgrade my child theme (and oddly, only my child theme) shows 15 outdated templates. Does this mean something didn't take in the upgrade? Or should I just merge all of these resolving the parent?

Automatically merge them. Hopefully you didn't make any custom changes to the templates that are outdated, otherwise it'll ask you to manually go back to the original UI.X templates before you edited.

Automatically merge them. Hopefully you didn't make any custom changes to the templates that are outdated, otherwise it'll ask you to manually go back to the original UI.X templates before you edited.
Yeah, normally I would have, but this time seemed odd to me since it was A) just in the child theme, and b) a bunch of weird crap like icon and logo css templates. So I figured I'd check just to make sure.

Edit - ok, so this merge didn't turn out so well:

CapturFiles_1.webp

Edit 2 - Well, that was a bust. I reverted back to 1.4.1.0 for now.

Last edited:
Hi @Mike Creuzer ,

Thanks for the update.
After the update i get this in XenMedia gallery
As work arround i renamed the folder editor to editor-org and the widgets to widgets-org
For now i get now skew

upload_2014-10-26_10-3-15.webp

Last edited:
Hi @Mike Creuzer ,

Thanks for the update.
After the update i get this in XenMedia gallery
As work arround i renamed the folder editor to editor-org and the widgets to widgets-org
For now i get now skew

View attachment 87429
Two ways to resolve this issue, first you can add the following to your EXTRA.css
Code:
html .redactor_toolbar li a,
html .redactor_toolbar li a:hover,
html .redactor_toolbar li a:active,
html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_act {background-image: none !important;}

Secondly you can go into your uix_icons.css template and find:
Code:
html .redactor_toolbar li a,
    html .redactor_toolbar li a:hover,
    html .redactor_toolbar li a:active,
    html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_act
    {
        background-image: none;
    }

html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_bold:before

and add !important to background-image: none; so it will be background-image: none !important;

2) You added this line ".redactor_dropdown a.icon" into the uix_icon.css which caused it to load the redactor background image in the dropdown bbcode menu
Quick fix for this is to add the following to your EXTRA.css

Code:
.redactor_dropdown a.icon {background-image: none !important;}

Yeah, normally I would have, but this time seemed odd to me since it was A) just in the child theme, and b) a bunch of weird crap like icon and logo css templates. So I figured I'd check just to make sure.

Edit - ok, so this merge didn't turn out so well:

View attachment 87423

Edit 2 - Well, that was a bust. I reverted back to 1.4.1.0 for now.
Did you only update your parent UI.X? Are you running 1.4.2? If yes to both, there should be no outdated templates except perhaps child theme templates to which you've made heavy edits.

Last edited:
Did you only update your parent UI.X? Are you running 1.4.2? If yes to both, there should be no outdated templates except perhaps child theme templates to which you've made heavy edits.
Yes. Yes. I know, but there have literally been no template edits whatsoever.

Save the upgrade issues, what's going on with the tagline? Someone else complained about it as well.

Attempted to get my login/password from Audentio.com and it isn't working. Sent an email a couple days ago for support without reply.

Would like to get logged in so I can download an update.

Top Bottom