UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Any idea what the cause might be?
Its hard to say. the XML file is about half a MB last I checked, I doubt it would time out that soon. Also, how do you know the import is 76%? Browsers don't share that information by default, xenForo doesnt to my knowledge.

Its hard to say. the XML file is about half a MB last I checked, I doubt it would time out that soon. Also, how do you know the import is 76%? Browsers don't share that information by default, xenForo doesnt to my knowledge.
Chrome shows at the bottom left
8i6WPA7.png

Last edited:
Chrome shows at the bottom left
8i6WPA7.png
Oh never knew it did that unless thats a new thing, I know they just updated everyone.

The file is not that big, so it might be a connection issue.

Anyone else have your server time out during upload?

Thanks again for all your efforts, Mike. Our members love your style.

I'm not sure whether this issue has already been dealt with, but some of them report problems with Font Awesome icons not loading:

fontawesome-problem.webp

This particular user is on W8.1 using Firefox32.0.3. Is there any remedy?

Thanks again for all your efforts, Mike. Our members love your style.

I'm not sure whether this issue has already been dealt with, but some of them report problems with Font Awesome icons not loading:

View attachment 86188

This particular user is on W8.1 using Firefox32.0.3. Is there any remedy?

So glad you guys love the theme!

As for the issue, its working on chrome? Does this happen all over on every editor or just on xen media gallery pages? Are you loading font awesome locally?

Hi Mike,
Love the updates and the sticky navigation. I'm trying to solve the minor issues here and I'm sure it's a setting somewhere.

Which property to remove the rounded corners and gradients background images or the tab, boxes, etc.

Last edited:
As for the issue, its working on chrome? Does this happen all over on every editor or just on xen media gallery pages? Are you loading font awesome locally?

Thanks for your fast reply, Mike!

Just got more feedback: it appears it happens only on Firefox, not on Chrome and IE, and on every editor. We load Font Awesome via Bootstrap CDN. I assume it would be better to load it locally.

Oh never knew it did that unless thats a new thing, I know they just updated everyone.

The file is not that big, so it might be a connection issue.

Anyone else have your server time out during upload?
Do you have an idea of what setting I should change in order to make this process follow through?

Just got more feedback: it appears it happens only on Firefox, not on Chrome and IE, and on every editor. We load Font Awesome via Bootstrap CDN. I assume it would be better to load it locally.

No worries! And that is strange. If you want make a ticket at audentio.com Ill see if there is something I can do, I would've said it was server related if it was loading locally. But via a CDN I dont know.

Do you have an idea of what setting I should change in order to make this process follow through?

Sadly no I do not.

Are they running NoScript? If you don't whitelist the font awesome connection you'll end up with the unloaded icons.

Style Properties: ├ [UI.X] Typography > Font Awesome Path and enter @imagePath/uix/font-awesome.min.css

Style Properties: ├ [UI.X] Typography > Font Awesome Path and enter @imagePath/uix/font-awesome.min.css
Tried this on a child style of UIX.Flex and it doesn't seem to work. It resolves to /styles/uiflex/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.ttf?v=4.2.0 which is 404 error since it can't seem to get to the correct url which is /styles/uiflex/uix/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.ttf?v=4.2.0

@Mike Creuzer
Under
Customized Style Components: UI.Flex

There is a component called test which links to Style Properties: ├ [UI.X] Welcome Block

Do you have the icons turned on? Fontawesome icons? If so, I don't think there should be an image loading.
Out of the box, the editor icons are fontawesome icons
Screen Shot 2014-10-11 at 8.27.03 PM.webp

As you can see, the button with the TEX image is the custom bbcode that shows a png button image.
I like to replace that png with another fontawesome icon. I added these lines to extra.css
Code:
html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_custom_tex:before
{
content: "\f12b";
}
The result is this
Screen Shot 2014-10-11 at 8.26.00 PM.webp

I don't have this problem with the original Flexile since it doesn't have fontawesome editor icons out of the box. Maybe I should add the code in a different place?

Out of the box, the editor icons are fontawesome icons
View attachment 86264

As you can see, the button with the TEX image is the custom bbcode that shows a png button image.
I like to replace that png with another fontawesome icon. I added these lines to extra.css
Code:
html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_custom_tex:before
{
content: "\f12b";
}
The result is this
View attachment 86265

I don't have this problem with the original Flexile since it doesn't have fontawesome editor icons out of the box. Maybe I should add the code in a different place?
Try this in your EXTRA.css instead
Code:
html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_custom_tex {background-image: none !important;}
html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_custom_tex:before {content: "\f12b" !important;}

Top Bottom