UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
When I tested earlier on my test site I had the option to resolve using parent or resolve using custom, should I have resolved using parent?

The only custom change I've done is add the Recent posts link, so should I have resolved using parent and re-added that instead of the other way round?

The only custom change I've done is add the Recent posts link, so should I have resolved using parent and re-added that instead of the other way round?
Well, if you upgraded to a 1.4 beta or RC version then yes you should probably have used parent. Cause I think that means itll keep asking you.

Was going from 1.3.5 to 1.4, I'm going to wipe and start again. Then do live site later just to make 100% sure.

You won't have to uninstall it. Just upgrade it. There actually aren't many changes to the templates, we do add some new features actually.
I have no clue how I would be doing that, I installed UI.X as the main template and then made a child to it, this is what the tutorial page told me to do.

Installed the latest UIX with 1.4.0 rc2 and now AD Styler doesn't work - won't even open, although the predefined color swatches work. I opened a ticket a few days ago, but has anyone else seen this? I'm seeing a JS error while debugging using the browser that I'm pretty sure is related to this.

Last edited:
Mike Creuzer updated UI.X with a new update entry:

1.4.0 update and awesome new features - 1 year anniversary of UI.X!

Hey all,

It has been a full year since the original release of UI.X, and wow how far we've come. We are so very proud of what we have built, and the support you all have given us is what we needed to make it possible. We hope that this last year stands as a testament to our commitment to our products and the appreciation we have for this amazing community and software. Looking towards the future we have amazing new products and resources we plan to build including videos on customizing UI.X,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just upgraded to Xenforo 1.4 and upgraded to UI.X 1.4.0.1 and see a little issue

My home icon when selected:
O8lZdm3.png

My home icon when not selected:
7teV04X.png

I don't get it, I had my edited style as a child, I installed the new version and overwrote the parent and then all my style properties on the child style were replaced by the default ones. :cry:

Hi Mike, I'm still lost and unable to find how do I make an upgrade from Antiquark (1.3.2.1) to the latest version?

Should I-

1. Update UI.X by overwriting files and then importing the XML and then-
2. Update Anti-quark by overwriting files and then importing XML

That's how I'm used to performing upgrades.

Mike - congrats on the anniversary!

Ok, enough of that fun ****, time to get back to business.

So, liking the new menu setup. Much more logical than before.

Edit - The new message controls are sweet! Very nicely done there.

Also, centering on the mobile text logo. Nicely done. Still wish there was a way to get the slogan to show up on mobile somehow.

Last edited:
Hello i'm interested to buy your amazing theme to use it on a video gaming forum but i'm just use some add ons, and i'd like to know if the works with UI.X

BBCODES AND BUTTON MANAGER
CTA COUNTDOWN TIMER WIDGET
EDIT POST DATE BY WAINDIGO
NODES AS TABS
S9E MEDIA PACK
TAPATALK
TINY MCE QUATTRO
WIDGET FRAMEWORK
XENTAG
CTA FEATURED POST

Thanks for your help

BBCODES AND BUTTON MANAGER - Yes