UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hi Audentio, I just noticed, during validation of my pages, that the logo images (both normal and small) doesn't have any title, alt and dimmension attributes.
Would it be possible to add this for a next release?

hi Mike

i'm trying to register on your website to buy the themes but i'm having a difficulty. I have send you an email yesterday, but no reply till now...

A Database Error Occurred
Error Number: 1048
Column 'uid' cannot be null
INSERT INTO `site_banned_ips` (`ip`, `uid`) VALUES ('218.186.8.245', NULL)
Filename: /home/audentio/public_html/controllers/community/register.php
Line Number: 75

Can you pls contact me on PM

thanks!

I just purchased and installed this style and no i havent read all 54 pages of this thread for a solution.. However on my installation the Alert/Notice dropdown thing is transparent.. Does anyone know what style property controls that?
Capture_02132014_123200.webp
-------------------
Edit: Upon further inspection it seems to be something in the color palette.. Although no swatches are labeled as transparent. Im only assuming this since i found another transparent element that is supposed to be pulling a legitimate color from the color palette.
Capture_02132014_123909.webp

Last edited:
I noticed something on my end.
If you press the 'revert?' button on Adstyler, it kills the style on it. Also styler doesn't show up if you press the button until the page is refreshed (after pressing that 'revert?' button and closing the styler).

1.webp 2.webp

Can confirm the error with the styler. It happens regardless if you have or have not enabled the presets. I maybe another error I discovered is equal to this one here or a part of it, if the presets are enabled the list of the presets is loaded but the drop-down wont show up until you press reset. With the same behavior described above. I can confirm the on JS side the string of the presets is there.
Another thing that happens after reset is that when you close the overlay, it's impossible to open it up again until you reload the entire page.

A few minor bugs in UI.X...

1. When a user selects their name tab (or the conversations tab), their name shows up as white. I haven't changed anything other than the UIX Primary, Secondary and Tertiary colors.

uixbug.webp

2. "Show Online Status" wraps around.

uixbug_onlinestatus.webp

hey @Audentio password reset requests from your website are being dumped into spam folders. Might want to check if you are being flagged by the RBLs.

Last edited:
Hey all, I have purchased XF, and installed by Nimbus on Friday. Then got the UX.I + installation service from Audentio - usually how long does it take for them to response? I am have issues with installation; the theme is working, but it seems all of the default images (such as logo.png, avatar ) are not. Probably some kind of path issues? I followed the procedure (http://www.audentio.com/documentation/uix) and double checked with the settings, but no luck so far.

I do like the style but im finding it far from polished for a professional $30.00 skin (Beta at best).. lots of bugs on a fresh installation so unfortunately it looks like ill be reverting back to my own style..

A few minor bugs in UI.X...

1. When a user selects their name tab (or the conversations tab), their name shows up as white. I haven't changed anything other than the UIX Primary, Secondary and Tertiary colors.

Known bug...

for now, add this to extra.css

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.account.selected .navLink .accountUsername {color: #303030; }

Edit color to suit.

Known bug...

for now, add this to extra.css

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.account.selected .navLink .accountUsername {color: #303030; }

Edit color to suit.

That worked for the User Menu, but the Conversations tab still has the same problem.

Could try this in Extra.CSS

Code:
.col1 .AutoValidator.visibilityForm > label {
    display: inline;
}
.col2 .LogOut {
    display: inline;
}

That fixed it, thanks! :)

Wow i actually had fun tearing the custom css to pieces and sort of make it look default but with the framework mostly intact and its actually pretty sweet.. Sweet enough to make me want to give it another shot..

For UI.X Global Settings, when using "Show Home Tab as Icon" (ticked) and Widget Framework's 'Widget Page as Index', then the Home tab as icon functionality doesn't work.
Is this something I can address/correct with UI.X, or do I need to go to Widget Framework to get it addressed?

Top Bottom