UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hello, in my quest to customize UI.X, I'm facing a problem with the forum node style. I'm using the option 1 (side by side) but it seems that the last message is not at the right place (with the option 0, it's still at the wrong place). I'm also using the Waindigo addon, Last Post Avatar but there is exactly the same problem and it's really ugly ^^. I found how to solve this issues, but I don't know which template to modify :/

without Last Post Avatar : http://puu.sh/4jkzq
with Last Post Avatar : http://puu.sh/4jkCK
Way to solve that : http://puu.sh/4jkUq.png
I've noticed the same. Also, when you remove the latest information for side by side nodes, it also removes it for the 2nd level nodes (sub forums), so they are just blank.

I've re-enabled them, but they aren't aligned correctly
latest post info.webp

I personally think some of the changes in the latest update are a bit of a step backwards, and the last version was better.

Nope, still not working correctly. The left arrow isn't displaying correctly either
View attachment 55938
When I patch the skin, maybe that'll help because its working fine on my demo.
Hello, in my quest to customize UI.X, I'm facing a problem with the forum node style. I'm using the option 1 (side by side) but it seems that the last message is not at the right place (with the option 0, it's still at the wrong place). I'm also using the Waindigo addon, Last Post Avatar but there is exactly the same problem and it's really ugly ^^. I found how to solve this issues, but I don't know which template to modify :/

without Last Post Avatar : http://puu.sh/4jkzq
with Last Post Avatar : http://puu.sh/4jkCK
Way to solve that : http://puu.sh/4jkUq.png
Thanks for this, didn't know there was a bug here. Will have it fixed!

When I patch the skin, maybe that'll help because its working fine on my demo.

Thanks for this, didn't know there was a bug here. Will have it fixed!

If it helps zooming in once on @MattW site lets you see the arrow, I had the same problem which I had to just go back in and redo some of the pageNAV**, never knew exactly what it was though.

Last edited:
Ill look and see why that class isn't in there. Didn't edit any core files, so this is highly unusual.
I've noticed the same. Also, when you remove the latest information for side by side nodes, it also removes it for the 2nd level nodes (sub forums), so they are just blank.

I've re-enabled them, but they aren't aligned correctly
View attachment 55987

I personally think some of the changes in the latest update are a bit of a step backwards, and the last version was better.
I removed the padding on the last post but must not have accounted for a few situations. Its a quick fix!

If it helps zooming in once on @MattW site lets you see the arrow, I had the same problem which I had to just go back in and redo some of the breadcrumb, never knew exactly what it was though.
Good to know thanks! Whatever the case, I have a feeling it might be best to just simply not customize the pagination in anyway minus colors. :/

@Audentio ; I've noticed something minor which could be kind of annoying : with the Navigation menu fixed, when you go to latest post of a thread from a link, you have to scroll up a bit to see the start of message. Side-effect of the menu's height. Do you think you can do something about it ? It doesn't sound easy. :p

@Audentio how can i get rid of that big gap? I moved logo and nav bar into one

View attachment 56175
In my next release of UI.X, I will be putting the <header> above the #content div. This will stop issues like this. XenForo absolute positions their header for SEO reasons, but I personally believe that this does little to help and makes styling (advanced styling) a nightmare.

@Audentio ; I've noticed something minor which could be kind of annoying : with the Navigation menu fixed, when you go to latest post of a thread from a link, you have to scroll up a bit to see the start of message. Side-effect of the menu's height. Do you think you can do something about it ? It doesn't sound easy. :p
Hey there, I see what you're saying. I actually might have an idea for this. Will get back to you after testing, but it involves adding a top margin to the <body> tag.
In my next release of UI.X, I will be putting the <header> above the #content div. This will stop issues like this. XenForo absolute positions their header for SEO reasons, but I personally believe that this does little to help and makes styling (advanced styling) a nightmare.
I will be looking at this issue first, will have a patch asap.

How can I fix it in the mean time though?

Just an update here about the next upgrade release.

To my knowledge, I've fixed the pagination issue. I've also made some style related changes again, but this time just more organization. This will be the last major time Im futzing with elements for this theme (at least for a while), just want it stable.

The sticky navigation is still giving me issues. There are so many scenarios, I'm having trouble finding a one-size-fits-all solution. The only remaining bug is on pages that have a certain height, the sticky navigation bugs out. Otherwise, its a perfect and extremely advanced sticky header. It only happens to those that can see the moderator bar. To my knowledge, guest view and member view have always and continue to work flawlessly.

Mainly, as @MattW said, the last release was a bit of a step back as there were some unforeseen bugs that came up. The initialFixedHeader was requested by someone and its taken me literally a week plus to get that sorted. Other than the one issue stated, its all fixed, and no major bugs have been reported since the last release other than pagination.

In the next release I also want to add the adStyler and put a bow on this project until the next release of XenForo.

I don't plan on releasing until Im certain to the best of my knowledge and after many tests that there are no major flaws in the skin.

Its late so pardon the lack of flow to this post.

Just an update here about the next upgrade release.

To my knowledge, I've fixed the pagination issue. I've also made some style related changes again, but this time just more organization. This will be the last major time Im futzing with elements for this theme (at least for a while), just want it stable.

The sticky navigation is still giving me issues. There are so many scenarios, I'm having trouble finding a one-size-fits-all solution. The only remaining bug is on pages that have a certain height, the sticky navigation bugs out. Otherwise, its a perfect and extremely advanced sticky header. It only happens to those that can see the moderator bar. To my knowledge, guest view and member view have always and continue to work flawlessly.

Mainly, as @MattW said, the last release was a bit of a step back as there were some unforeseen bugs that came up. The initialFixedHeader was requested by someone and its taken me literally a week plus to get that sorted. Other than the one issue stated, its all fixed, and no major bugs have been reported since the last release other than pagination.

In the next release I also want to add the adStyler and put a bow on this project until the next release of XenForo.

I don't plan on releasing until Im certain to the best of my knowledge and after many tests that there are no major flaws in the skin.

Its late so pardon the lack of flow to this post.
Thanks for the update. If you want anyone to help test the new release before it goes public, let me know ;)

Hi
I am having problems changing the colour of the secondary navbar. The css is in navigation.css and is under
.navTab.selected .tabLinks {
background

it changes with default xenforo style - how do we change it with yours?

Top Bottom