UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Before doing that, have you adjusted the height in the breadcrumb itself? I had this after I updated the theme because it didn't update the style property as I changed it before the bug fix update

No, I didn't read that. I use a different modal box as well and do a couple things differently. I didn't think to overwrite the Javascipt function either, I actually have a condition that removes the label 'for' value which is used to call the JavaScript animation function. And no, I didn't even notice that it doesn't save autofill data. Ill look into it for you.
I've had one of my moderators report that the new theme isn't saving his username and password, and he's having to log in all the time.

He's using Firefox, and I've not noticed this using Chrome.

I've had one of my moderators report that the new theme isn't saving his username and password, and he's having to log in all the time.

He's using Firefox, and I've not noticed this using Chrome.
Would you mind switching modal boxes off to see if he still has the issue?

Also, if he or she is an admin at more than one XenForo site, I *think* that could cause something like that. I only know cause its happened to me.
I don't think he is. He normally doesn't even use the browser, and does everything through TapaTalk (shudders).

Just to clarify -- is he having to log in with every visit, despite checking "Remember me"? Or is it just that when he does want to log in, Auto complete doesn't work?

Because I think the latter is expected with modal boxes and auto complete.

Just to clarify -- is he having to log in with every visit, despite checking "Remember me"? Or is it just that when he does want to log in, Auto complete doesn't work?

Because I think the latter is expected with modal boxes and auto complete.
I think it's just the fact it's not remembering his details.

And there's a quick fix for it until then. I think I applied the fix to the last style, but not this one.

6efk.png

This is on xenRio

@Jaxel

Top Bottom