UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download

Dad.

Audentio submitted a new resource:

UI.X - From Audentio Design

uixdisplay.png

UI.X is a feature-rich XenForo theme that is built around the idea that it can be thrown any scenario and handle it beautifully. If you want your visitors to have a fully responsive beautiful metro/flat user interface with features such as a sticky navigation, side by side nodes, social media icons, and much more, this is the skin for you!

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
The download link isn't working. It's just taking me back to the home page when I click on it.

This is one of the most impressive themes I've seen on here. I'd pay for the side-by-side nodes if it was a separate addon.

Brilliant, got the file now Mike.

Just a quick question. What's the best way to go about installing this? Is it better to install it, and then create a child of that to play about it (to prevent anything being lost during any future theme updates)?

Brilliant, got the file now Mike.

Just a quick question. What's the best way to go about installing this? Is it better to install it, and then create a child of that to play about it (to prevent anything being lost during any future theme updates)?
Yes, we always recommend that for any of our themes, or any one's theme for that matter. Lets object your edits easier I guess, easier upgrades.

So, if you go to [UI.X] Global Settings, you'll see the setting CSS template. We recommend creating a template, say 'yourSiteName.css', then enter 'yourSiteName' as the value in [UI.X] Global Settings. Subsequently you can just use extra.css, but I prefer to do it this way as EXTRA.css is not for customization but rather quick dirty stuff you need to customize.

Then, with your child style, yes have at it with the style properties! :D

Yes, we always recommend that for any of our themes, or any one's theme for that matter. Lets object your edits easier I guess, easier upgrades.

So, if you go to [UI.X] Global Settings, you'll see the setting CSS template. We recommend creating a template, say 'yourSiteName.css', then enter 'yourSiteName' as the value in [UI.X] Global Settings. Subsequently you can just use extra.css, but I prefer to do it this way as EXTRA.css is not for customization but rather quick dirty stuff you need to customize.

Then, with your child style, yes have at it with the style properties! :D
Excellent, just having a play with it now.

Would you like bug reports on here, or on your own forum?

Top Bottom