UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I've deleted an AD Styler preset, but had it selected on my forums before i deleted it. Now I and my users are unable to change the AD styler :(

nevermind, jusd had to change the "styler reset" option. you folks think of everything, well done.

Last edited:
I've deleted an AD Styler preset, but had it selected on my forums before i deleted it. Now I and my users are unable to change the AD styler :(

nevermind, jusd had to change the "styler reset" option. you folks think of everything, well done.
Glad to hear that you were able to resolve this, let us know if you have any other issues or questions! :)

How would I go about removing the sidebar? I coded my own and have it working, but when I remove the old one (with a display: none;), it leaves a gap. I know there's a margin somewhere changing this, but I can't pinpoint it.

Can I add pre-defined logo images to my AD Styler .si files? I want colors to match. I'm comfortable editing templates/css, just not sure where to look. Thanks!

I updatet the UIX addon to 1.1.2 and now I get this messages in admin.php backend homepage.

Code:
Undefined index: latest_version_string

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 311
Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->isUixOutdated() in Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/Home.php at line 17
Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 369
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 152
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/www/passatforum.com/htdocs_xf/admin.php at line 13

Does anybody know how can I fix it or is it a problem of the last uix addon?

FYI, I had to edit template 'footer' to allow for the new XF 1.5.20a (GDPR compliance) default privacy policy URL.
Change the two occurrences of {$xenOptions.privacyPolicyUrl} to {$privacyPolicyUrl}

... this applies to Xenith, so likely applies to UI.X and all it's derivatives too.
FYI.

Reactions: gfc
Hello, can you help me?

How can i deleted this div? see img (mobile version)
I cant find it.

Attachments

• Výstřižek.webp
    Výstřižek.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 17
Top Bottom