UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I see this by inspecting the element:
Code:
.discussionListItem .iconKey .sticky {
    color: rgb(255, 183, 0);
}
Which seems to effect the icon color. Where would I modify this in the source code specifically?

It does not appear to be an icon. If it is, which one? THanks!

M
Hi there! Still looking to change the sticky thread icon color, and don't know where to do this., and could not find the icon to change.

Also How do I center the logo in mobile view?? I have set the "Viewport Width for Centered Logo" to 100%, but neither in desktop or mobile does the Logo center. Logo is set "inside navigation" and page style is set to "covered" Tried having my logo set as a brand image or set normally in Xenforo header options. To match my WordPress site I really need to log centred for mobile :)

Thanks

Last edited:
I just updated Xenforo and UI.X to the latest versions, now my navbar "MENU" button doesn't work in responsive mode. The left canvas used to pop out with menu options but now the button does nothing. I tried disabling all plugins but noting changed and none of my navigation templates have been modified. Even older versions of UI.X don't work anymore, which tells me that it may be related to a incompatibility with the Xenforo update. Any suggestions?
Likely related to a merge issue. I think you have a ticket with us, will be responding there :)

No this is a different issue than the ticket I opened with you. I tried to install older versions of UI.X without merging the templates, still didn't work.
UI.X only works with the version that corresponds to the version of XenForo that you are on. So if you are running say 1.5.7 XenForo, you'll need a 1.5.7.X version of UI.X.

I have just imported an old VB database to xenforo and using this awesome theme. My question is, has anyone figured out how to add a background image and make it clickable?

Here is the WordPress site www.mcnews.com.au which has a clickable background image that I need to emulate in the forum The forum is here. www.forum.mcnews.com.au . I added the background (via copy paste) with CSS in Extra.CSS... because in styles/general/body I can't get it to fit correctly. Anyway, now I just can't figure out how to link the image to a URL.

Seems that there are no addons that offer this very simple/basic function. :-(

Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Is it possible anyone can help with this?

Thanks for the update but I'm wondering why it is the same number as the one posted Oct 3rd that you have on your site? What's the difference?
It is the same update as the one posted on Oct 3rd but there was a glitch with the update format so it had to be reposted.

Last edited:
Is there a way to set a different node icon for every node?

Example
Node1: Star
Node2: Car
Node3: Hand

etc
Yes there is :) You can click on the node under Applications > Node Manager. Pick any node, and under customization you should get an icon picker.

Is this supposed to be how the theme functions or is it an effect from the live demo?

lwJlEajaRJ_QAxOWNOyTBA.png

Was interested in purchasing this but, if I'm being honest, that is super janky and I'm not sure if its my browser (latest stable Chrome) or the theme itself lol.

Edit: Sorry overly large image.

Is this supposed to be how the theme functions or is it an effect from the live demo?

lwJlEajaRJ_QAxOWNOyTBA.png

Was interested in purchasing this but, if I'm being honest, that is super janky and I'm not sure if its my browser (latest stable Chrome) or the theme itself lol.

Edit: Sorry overly large image.
Hiya, that is normal and it is an effect from the live demo itself. But, thank you for bringing it up as it is always good to double check. I'll go ahead and notify our developers just so they know though.

hello

I have a strange problem with font size.
I've edited the theme on dev site and then uploaded on the live version, but suddenly all of the font size elements have reset to another size. even its not the default size. I tired change theme from style properties one by one, but nothing happened.

hello

I have a strange problem with font size.
I've edited the theme on dev site and then uploaded on the live version, but suddenly all of the font size elements have reset to another size. even its not the default size. I tired change theme from style properties one by one, but nothing happened.
Hiya, I've gone ahead and sent you a message on this issue. Hope to hear back from you soon!

Top Bottom