UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I'm seeing the same thing as the above, on Android 7.0. The edit menu doesn't go away. I've also seen the user menu not go away when it should. I chalked it up to my own phone issue but apparently not.

I'm seeing the same thing as the above, on Android 7.0. The edit menu doesn't go away. I've also seen the user menu not go away when it should. I chalked it up to my own phone issue but apparently not.

Same here. Just haven't gotten around to reporting it. But everytime it happens, it can be annoying.
Guess I'll file a ticket too.

Hi. Is there a Style Setting to set different colors to NodeCats in forum_list?
Sorry if that has been asked already but i did not got through all 335 Pages
Definitely doable. Best way is to add a class to the category under node grid node style options. Then add the color in CSS. If you need help.let me know.
Same here. Just haven't gotten around to reporting it. But everytime it happens, it can be annoying.
Guess I'll file a ticket too.
To all, thank you for reporting first I've heard will get on this asap.

Z-Index Bug since the thread moderator "Tools" button came with one of the latest updates.
When you are in Responsive Mode and want to use the "Tools", the tools popup stays open and it blocks the overlay modal like in this picture.

Safari 10 on iOS 10/OSX

audentio_uix_z-index_problem.webp

Z-Index Bug since the thread moderator "Tools" button came with one of the latest updates.
When you are in Responsive Mode and want to use the "Tools", the tools popup stays open and it blocks the overlay modal like in this picture.
I filed a support ticket and got a reply that they were fixing this in the next release. (That was within the last 24 hours of this post)

Silly question.

Are all of the color variations simply based off ui.x?

Reason I ask is this.

If I have a current up to date license (lets say tactical) but want to switch back to a old style that has expired (lets say class) am I getting the latest version of class because I have the latest version of ui.x with tactical?

I know that has been already asked/suggested but i cant´t find any solution on that
How can i get rid of the navTabs Hover behavior? Would like to have the Popdown just on hovering the Arrow.
Did anybody got that solved and could may help me?

Will have an update for modal issue asap, just wrapping up a few projects. Sorry for the wait.

Safari 10 on iOS 10/OSX

View attachment 144496

Is this issue intermittent? Because XenForo's popup code is all thats happening here, and XenForo's modals. So we don't do anything with these. I have this issue on the default style all the time, where popups do not close when they should.

Silly question.

Are all of the color variations simply based off ui.x?

Reason I ask is this.

If I have a current up to date license (lets say tactical) but want to switch back to a old style that has expired (lets say class) am I getting the latest version of class because I have the latest version of ui.x with tactical?

UI.X is just the core system, the act of upgrading it is kinda of like saying if you have an updated XenForo license, does that mean you get all add-ons and themes upgraded. And thats just not the case since developers have to actually update the code every time a new release comes out. Same for us even on our own products. If we do an update, we must update our sub-products as well.

So to answer your question, and even to be a bit more specific, UI.X is bundled with our products. Its a dependency. So having an up to date UI.X version will not keep another product of ours up to date.

XenForo requires that you update all add-ons when you purchase an update to XenForo. XenForo has 3 other products. We have 400 products, so if we did that the bill would be through the roof :P

I know that has been already asked/suggested but i cant´t find any solution on that
How can i get rid of the navTabs Hover behavior? Would like to have the Popdown just on hovering the Arrow.

We removed this since we felt it was bad UI. Forcing a user to hover over a small area is a dated concept. I understand some people are used to this, and I apologize for this inconvenience, our team sat down and thought long and hard on this. We felt doing what we did was the only/best option to give users the best possible experience.

is it possible to add custom sidebar boxes and stuff like that easily with this framework?

It is indeed. You can edit templates, but we recommend that you use [bd] Widget Framework. Its the only thing on the market that does the job without touching too much code (or none at all) -- and its free :) https://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-widget-framework.297/

Is this issue intermittent? Because XenForo's popup code is all thats happening here, and XenForo's modals. So we don't do anything with these. I have this issue on the default style all the time, where popups do not close when they should.

This been happening to me on iOS 10, it' not intermittent for me. It happens everytime I try to edit a message on my phone and other members on my board has reported as well.

Got one more i would like to ask ;)
To clean the Style a bit on Forum Index i want to hide the Breadcrumb. But with that it also hides the "Toogle Sidebar" Button. Is there any way to set a different Position for the Sidebar Button or do i need to go into the Code?
What would i need to do to have it next to primary navigation (floating Style)?

Ahhh Questions over Question...

Got one more i would like to ask ;)
To clean the Style a bit on Forum Index i want to hide the Breadcrumb. But with that it also hides the "Toogle Sidebar" Button. Is there any way to set a different Position for the Sidebar Button or do i need to go into the Code?
What would i need to do to have it next to primary navigation (floating Style)?

Ahhh Questions over Question...
Indeed if you hide breadcrumb, at least on the pages you hide breadcrumb on, then you won't be able to toggle sidebar.

But yes the code is generic you should be able to say move it to the navigation very easily :)

I added a new create new thread button using the create thread hack from TH. The button looks ok on computer but in responsive mode it looks like:

upload_2016-12-3_12-51-15.webp

How do I get it to stretch across the whole width like the sign on or the social media buttons?

Is this issue intermittent? Because XenForo's popup code is all thats happening here, and XenForo's modals
No it's permanent. From what I saw on the first glance in the inspector, I guess that there is an inconsistent z-index setting. Like a missing z-index setting for the modal because it wasn't expected to have modals overlying popups... But I might be wrong.

How can I disable the action where you click on the Forums tab and it opens the dropdown menu? I want the behavior to be when you click the Forums tab (or any other tab) it takes you to that tabs root link.

How can I disable the action where you click on the Forums tab and it opens the dropdown menu? I want the behavior to be when you click the Forums tab (or any other tab) it takes you to that tabs root link.

Also asked that Question.

And that´s the answer i got :whistle:

We removed this since we felt it was bad UI. Forcing a user to hover over a small area is a dated concept. I understand some people are used to this, and I apologize for this inconvenience, our team sat down and thought long and hard on this. We felt doing what we did was the only/best option to give users the best possible experience.

It seems crazy to have to click twice to get to the root URL of a tab. It is driving me and my members crazy.

Top Bottom