UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Sperber Ah, sorry, I didn't notice. Here's my bottom breadcrumb bit with the latest update, if it helps in anyway:
HTML:
            <xen:hook name="page_container_breadcrumb_bottom">
            <xen:if is="{$hasBreadBoxBottom}">
                <div class="breadBoxBottom"><xen:include template="breadcrumb" /></div>
            </xen:if>
            </xen:hook>
and I don't see any specific expression which may prevent the breadcrumb from displaying in breadcrumb template, so it's gotta be that {$hasBreadBoxBottom} thingy.
Thanks, but unfortunal that doesn´t work either.

I upgraded last night and users are having a problem logging in. They can only log in if they click the Remember Me box.

Any ideas?

Another issue users are reporting is when viewing Thumbnails in the lightbox that the ligthbox goes away after a couple of seconds. If you click on that thumbnail image it shows full screen and does not show up in the lightbox again.

Thanks, but unfortunal that doesn´t work either.
Right, I forgot that they moved most of the logic to uix_pageContainerLogic template:
Code:
<xen:comment> <!-- BOTTOM BREAD CRUMB --> </xen:comment>
<xen:if is="
    !@uix_hideBottomBreadcrumb
    && !{$uix_hideBottomBreadcrumb}
    && !(({$selectedTabId} == {$homeTabId}) && ({$homeTabId} != 'forums') && @uix_removeBreadCrumbOnIndex)
">
    <xen:set var="$hasBreadBoxBottom" value="1" />
<xen:else />
    <xen:set var="$hasBreadBoxBottom" value="0" />
</xen:if>

You haven´t read the upstream of that post. Else you would have noticed that upgrading to the latest version led to major layout problems in each of our forums, so we had to stick with the old style, referring to Mike Creuzer statement reverting the UI.X product back to a version before isn´t possible and we should "try" to use the new product files with the old style. The remove bottom breadcrumb option seems to be one of the parts that now doesn´t work anymore, so my best guess is, there have been changes. (And no, it doesn´t work with every other addon or template change disabled)
I'm not sure I understand, but it works for me. So this could be that you are using the wrong template or code, or just have something as simple as the template being outdated. Hard to tell. I would start by backing up the code in page_container to a .txt or .html file on your machine. Then revert that template and add your changes back in.

Generally, customizations are not covered by our standard support. However, it'll just be a matter of editing the templates to have the contents you want, doing a search for 'welcome' in the template lists should lead you in the correct direction

thanks for the response. do you have any info on how i can go about having a customized welcome page created?

Hello!

Loving the team so far!

Only have one issue, my user banners are all white. How can I color them? My apologies if I overlooked something! Still a bit of a Xenforo newbie. I did select the colored banners in the user group settings. I know UIX uses a flat design so the gradient isnt supposed to be there. But I've seen some colored ones in this thread.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 10.02.33 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 10.02.33 AM.webp
    1.4 KB · Views: 13
Sadly, it is not. Example uploaded as attachment. "ACN Lid" should be orange, but is displayed pure white :(

Could it be something that installation (automatic) messed something up? Should I replace the files manually?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 10.45.29 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 10.45.29 AM.webp
    1.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Groupsettings.webp
    Groupsettings.webp
    5.6 KB · Views: 13
  • ACNlidrank.webp
    ACNlidrank.webp
    1.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Sadly, it is not. Example uploaded as attachment. "ACN Lid" should be orange, but is displayed pure white :(

Could it be something that installation (automatic) messed something up? Should I replace the files manually?

The colors on the banners are not going to be the same colors as displayed in the admin panel because the admin panel is using the color pallette from the master/default style, not from UI.X (or your customizations of UI.X). The same will happen if you change your colors on the default style. Unfortunately this isn't something we can really do anything about

The colors on the banners are not going to be the same colors as displayed in the admin panel because the admin panel is using the color pallette from the master/default style, not from UI.X (or your customizations of UI.X). The same will happen if you change your colors on the default style. Unfortunately this isn't something we can really do anything about

Ok! That makes sense. However I selected two different colors and it stayed white. Im also curious where I can change the colors then? I dont mind if Im missing the select banner functionality from the acp, but I'd like to be able to change the colors somewhere :)

Ok! That makes sense. However I selected two different colors and it stayed white. Im also curious where I can change the colors then? I dont mind if Im missing the select banner functionality from the acp, but I'd like to be able to change the colors somewhere :)
Your best bet is to define your own custom banner styling, using the "Other, using custom CSS class name" option. This is what I've done on my site. There's a resource here that explains how to do this:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/creating-custom-user-group-banner-css.2000/

Top Bottom