UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I am looking to widen the right hand sidebar to 320pxs in order to fit an ad in, it's in now but looks very cramped. Can this be done, if so what do I need to change..?

Options, Style properties, Sidebar, Miscellaneous, Width

This does not seem to be working for me, its currently set to 1.28571429em. I have changed this up to 20 and not seen the sidebar move at all. I am trying to fit in a 300x250 banner so not sure what size I need to make it.

Any ideas why this is not working..?

What would be the best way of bringing all style property changes made in UI.X to UI.X Dark?

I accomplished this (mostly) using a suggestion from @Mike Creuzer - instead of installing UI.X Dark through the addon/UI.X style importer after I bought it, I instead downloaded the zip file, and uploaded it as a child theme of my UI.X child. I had to do some minor tweaks like logo and stuff, but all in all worked great.

upload_2015-11-14_10-44-13.webp

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-14_10-42-54.webp
    upload_2015-11-14_10-42-54.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 12
@Jake B. @Mike Creuzer I think I've discovered a bug with the AD Styler. (EDIT below)

I have customized my body background on some themes, example: ThemeName > General > Body:
upload_2015-11-14_11-30-21.webp

When I enable the AD Styler, without making any changes with it, it overrides/resets my custom theme body background positioning:

upload_2015-11-14_11-34-19.webp

Any chance to address this / provide a temp fix?

EDIT:

I found "the problem". Even though I have a custom style, when I enable the AD Styler, it uses the defaults that are stored in ThemeName > [UI.X] AD Styler:

Body Background Position: 0 0
Body Background Size: auto

So that changes my question. Is there a reason to default those couple settings there vs. in the si file for the presets? Just curious before I go blanking those out.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Another AD Styler question. (EDIT below)

Under permisisons, there are options to allow/disallow:
Can Use Ad Styler Panel
Can Use AD Styler Swatches
Can Use AD Styler Presets

I am making some custom presets that I want to allow users to select from on various child nodes. However, I don't want them to be able to alter colors or backgrounds.

Only allowing "Can Use AD Styler Presets" still seems to give them the option of changing colors and background around (which I thought would fall under disallowing "Can Use Ad Styler Panel".

Is there a way to achieve only allowing to select from the preset drop down, and nothing else?

Could/should I achieve this by customizing (gutting those options from) the .si file or will that cause something to blow up (figured I better ask before trying that one!)?

EDIT:

I am assuming removing from the .si file is how this is achieved now that I have gone through your Audentio theme gallery and reviewed some of the installed demo themes/presets.

I like how you did this with your Halloween theme:
upload_2015-11-14_14-44-15.webp

That said, do you have a list of all the options we are allowed to pass through the .si file that we can use for customizing presets by hand (code) vs. using the export feature? Or is this a top secret AD only customization!? :)

My only stumbling block to achieve what I am looking to do, is I would like light/dark options using the Ad Styler. I'm not sure this is possible though. Right now I have 2 separate themes I created, but can only make one or the other active for a specific child forum/node. If I can somehow use presets with the Ad Styler selector somehow, I'm in Heaven! I haven't seen anything that changes any of the internal content colors though.

Example Light Theme:
upload_2015-11-14_14-47-18.webp

Example Dark Theme:
upload_2015-11-14_14-48-39.webp

Last edited:
Hello there,
My English is very bad. I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function json_last_error() in /home/www/dps3333/html/library/Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php on line 257

From German

When I use the drag and drop reordering of nodes, I keep getting a time out (I have a lot of nodes). The error shows as:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded -library/XenForo/Db.php:29
Stack:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

I have my DB set to a higher time out since I am exporting/importing. Is this a time out in the UI.X script somewhere or?

Trying to add a custom background to a node but I can't get it to work.

I have a custom background forum wide that I have set here and it works fine:
Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 12.11.24.webp

But when I try to add a background to a specific node, it will not display:

Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 12.11.05.webp

Any idea what I can do to get this to display a specific image to a node?

Hi all, sorry for skipping out on some of the support recently and a huge thanks to everyone who has helped while we are working away on the next release.

The entire team has been working tirelessly as usual on this latest release. The big feature we've added in is STATIC left and right menus! That means you can have a pane on the side of your viewport for HD desktop devices. It perfectly integrates into an off canvas menu still.

Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 6.52.48 PM.webp

We also made it so you can have two active canvases.

Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 6.52.55 PM.webp

And not only that, we also added in canvas animations, all powered by CSS3 so its easy to edit and tweak!

Push:

push.gif

Reveal:

reveal.gif

Cover:

cover.gif

A bunch of other cool settings too!

Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 7.06.08 PM.webp

Assuming our final tests are all good tonight, we launch tomorrow morning CST. And we hope to have at least some of the products out as well same day. Thanks for all the patience I hope it has been worth the wait!

Thanks,
@Mike Creuzer @kylerc @brstrm @Jake B. @nikkiradloff @ianhitt @Tushar Singh

I updated to UIX 1.0.7 today and was expecting that the "ReferenceError: Can't find variable: $signatureToggleHover" bug would vanish but it didn't. Will there be a theme update too?

Top Bottom