UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I really want to use the UI.X add on to auto Install/Update the styles.

However, I use CloudFlare and somehow when I click "Install", it loads for a while and then turn to the error page.

When I click the browsers's Back button, it shows error page with the following: "ERR_CACHE_MISS".

Can you help me diagnose the problem? Thanks.

I really want to use the UI.X add on to auto Install/Update the styles.

However, I use CloudFlare and somehow when I click "Install", it loads for a while and then turn to the error page.

When I click the browsers's Back button, it shows error page with the following: "ERR_CACHE_MISS".

Can you help me diagnose the problem? Thanks.

Could you provide a screenshot of the error? That sounds like a browser error. Cloudflare shouldn't have any affect on the auto install process, it's all done server side for the most part.

Jake

Interesting, I have the UIX core up to date, but I'm still having the issue. Maybe I should post this question in the Quark and AntiQuark discussion board. I don't actually use the UIX style.

Ah yeah, Quark/AntiQuark have not been updated yet. They will be updated soon, there are just a couple issues we need to work out in the current released UI.X version before we can do that release. After that update you should be good to go :)

Jake

Can anyone let me know who uses this style that if I "Install" it I will still have the option to use my old existing style while working on customizing the UI.X style? OR, once I click the "install" button for the UI.X style I am stuck with just that style?

Thanks in advance.

Can anyone let me know who uses this style that if I "Install" it I will still have the option to use my old existing style while working on customizing the UI.X style? OR, once I click the "install" button for the UI.X style I am stuck with just that style?

Thanks in advance.

You can use other styles with it :)

You can change your logo in Style Properties -> Header and Navigation. As for the forums not showing up, it looks like you're viewing a page node in that second screenshot (just guessing from the social media buttons). Does it not go here on the default style as well?

I
You can change your logo in Style Properties -> Header and Navigation. As for the forums not showing up, it looks like you're viewing a page node in that second screenshot (just guessing from the social media buttons). Does it not go here on the default style as well?
I see no where under the navigation or header tab for the url logo.

After updating to the latest UIX version, I see a lot of the following rows in the server logs.
Any Idea ?

ErrorException: Undefined index: uix_last_sticky_action - library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:30

Top Bottom