UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Sure thing thx

Code:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
functions.min.js?_v=cb6c5ed8_1.5.2.0:6 XenForo.activate(#document)
xenforo.js:209 XenForo.init() 82ms. jQuery 1.11.0/1.2.8-dev
(index):2573 Uncaught TypeError: $(...).styleit is not a function

Sure thing thx

Code:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
functions.min.js?_v=cb6c5ed8_1.5.2.0:6 XenForo.activate(#document)
xenforo.js:209 XenForo.init() 82ms. jQuery 1.11.0/1.2.8-dev
(index):2573 Uncaught TypeError: $(...).styleit is not a function

The permissions on js/audentio/uix/functions.min.js are incorrect. You need to make sure these are set appropriately, mostly likely 0644, but this may change depending on your server configuration.

The permissions on js/audentio/uix/functions.min.js are incorrect. You need to make sure these are set appropriately, mostly likely 0644, but this may change depending on your server configuration.

yeah tought something like that, probably server issue

@Mike Creuzer or @Jake B. I can't seem to locate where to turn on Forum Description to show on mobile on the Node List. In a browser I get 2 lines, Forum Name and 2nd line Forum Description. But in mobile, only the Forum Name.

I have it enabled as so...

Style Prop.webp

@Mike Creuzer or @Jake B. I can't seem to locate where to turn on Forum Description to show on mobile on the Node List. In a browser I get 2 lines, Forum Name and 2nd line Forum Description. But in mobile, only the Forum Name.

I have it enabled as so...

View attachment 120729

Would you mind creating a ticket with admin details? I'm not able to replicate the issue on our test boards.

Jake
Isn't this a feature of responsive design? Forum descriptions don't show on my site either on mobile in any view but but they never have, even with the default theme. Same on my tablet in portrait view, though in landscape they do show because it's wide enough far the sidebar to be on the right rather than the bottom.

Isn't this a feature of responsive design? Forum descriptions don't show on my site either on mobile in any view but but they never have, even with the default theme. Same on my tablet in portrait view, though in landscape they do show because it's wide enough far the sidebar to be on the right rather than the bottom.

Oh, you're right. I read that wrong, I thought he was having issues getting them to show period. @Mike Edge you'll need to use some custom CSS to get this to display properly. Though, neither XenForo or UI.X were designed for this to work, so you may need to make quite a few changes for it to behave properly. Not really something covered by our support though, unfortunately. Try this though:
Code:
.Responsive.Touch .node .nodeDescriptionTooltip,
.Responsive .node .nodeDescription {
display: block !important;
}
Jake

Last edited:
That did the trick! Thanks @Jake B.

Thanks for that heads up @Martok, I never knew that was a responsive feature not to show it. Assumed it was just a setting I was missing somewhere in Style Props, turned off by default.

I have a "problem" i have change almost all the colors to what i want, but there are 1 place i cannot change, i want to change the grey text to white. how do i do that, i have checked the css file and the color palett but i cannot find out how to do it.

Attachments

• Xenforo.webp
    Xenforo.webp
    1.8 KB · Views: 24
How can I make the Showcase slider widget header look like the node headers?

http://www.filmschool.org/

See how the title for the showcase slider is along the top where it should be in the middle?
Since a lot of add-ons do not use the same markup as what XenForo does (in fact, XenForo media gallery doesn't either which is super annoying) it has to be fixed specifically. We do support Bob's add-ons though, so Ive added it in as a bug.

How can I make the Showcase slider widget header look like the node headers?

http://www.filmschool.org/

See how the title for the showcase slider is along the top where it should be in the middle?
You can try adding to EXTRA.css
Code:
.showcaseSliderMain .categoryStrip .nodeTitle {
    padding-top: 10px;
}

.showcaseSliderMain .categoryStrip .nodeTitle a:before {
    content: "\f07b";
    font-family: FontAwesome;
    padding-right: 5px;
}

upload_2015-11-3_19-20-48.webp

So I have usernames that are too long - any advice, as the extra css doesn't work.
HTML:
.uix_userTextInner {
    -webkit-hyphens: auto;
    -moz-hyphens: auto;
    -ms-hyphens: auto;
    hyphens: auto;
}

So I have usernames that are too long - any advice, as the extra css doesn't work.
HTML:
.uix_userTextInner {
    -webkit-hyphens: auto;
    -moz-hyphens: auto;
    -ms-hyphens: auto;
    hyphens: auto;
}
Try:

Code:
.messageUserBlock a.username {
    text-overflow: ellipsis;
}

Hi,

I'm seeing two home icons. (I have xenforo and CTA installed). How do I fix this? Thanks!

Attachments

• Firefox.webp
    Firefox.webp
    1.7 KB · Views: 10
Top Bottom