UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Also getting this:

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'uix_collapse_user_info' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, 8 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/baptistboard.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /home/nginx/domains/baptistboard.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /home/nginx/domains/baptistboard.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /home/nginx/domains/baptistboard.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /home/nginx/domains/baptistboard.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1638): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user_option', Array)
#5 /home/nginx/domains/baptistboard.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1627): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#6 /home/nginx/domains/baptistboard.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1419): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/baptistboard.com/public/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(416): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /home/nginx/domains/baptistboard.com/public/library/*******/SendyIntegrate/ControllerPublic/Register.php(17): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#9 /home/nginx/domains/baptistboard.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): *******_SendyIntegrate_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#10 /home/nginx/domains/baptistboard.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/nginx/domains/baptistboard.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "http://www.baptistboard.com/register/register"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/register/register"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(16) {
    ["username"] => string(0) ""
    ["b84c1363a381226801918f3b0b263043"] => string(10) "Pastorjack"
    ["2efa342124ac99327862a9acf28cf18a"] => string(37) "pastorjack@payatasmissionoutreach.org"
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["bbdac8711468c5f9a8c955e01a2851e3"] => string(4) "male"
    ["dob_month"] => string(2) "11"
    ["dob_day"] => string(2) "19"
    ["dob_year"] => string(4) "1952"
    ["e0ab4abbcc35f68916c6778724360534"] => array(4) {
      ["zgvub21pbmf0aw9ux2jhchrpc3rfbwv0aa"] => string(0) ""
      ["denomination_baptist_meth"] => string(9) "Christian"
      ["home_church"] => string(56) "Payaatas Quezon City Baptist Church And Ministries, Inc."
      ["statement_of_salvation"] => string(51) "http://payatasbaptistchurch.org/statement-of-faith/"
    }
    ["custom_fields_shown"] => array(4) {
      [0] => string(34) "zgvub21pbmf0aw9ux2jhchrpc3rfbwv0aa"
      [1] => string(25) "denomination_baptist_meth"
      [2] => string(11) "home_church"
      [3] => string(22) "statement_of_salvation"
    }
    ["046d6686f40484294fce29fee67ded48"] => string(14) "Asia/Hong_Kong"
    ["brsi_subscribe"] => string(1) "1"
    ["g-recaptcha-response"] => string(334) "03AI-r6f6CYSKC8o0inJiPz0gEKFWJDWculMr9hsC7FccoLwNho6ENPkNVRTHQry8LWvNVfbKJ1bwEh634PHu3lcoZhx8CumnrwXyc5VeTr44ybVjmCerbR8z-UTHJSyVZR-33i9xTuHeBlkkrRndt0XcUgOhG6j9x_jyR5YISoHMVZcH1gICTb25VvI4MuEWOFodwcTDFGxF4yxfDFMANUk6Qrd1v2T_j_IoIqMqGNpIQfB343uY907lcCiyMT35spnJq-nvlueTUVd478icMA8tqVxlaG0zBqXjTgZbszXOmjzM2_hbLH4JTzpFLFdHqtSWG7e5akJkg"
    ["agree"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["reg_key"] => string(32) "6eb681259c209639c65b8268b9359d87"
  }
}

How can I make it so it only takes one click to open links in the navbar? I can't handle another email conversation from a member asking why it takes two clicks to open a tab in the navigation.

I literally have a member who thinks the forum home page is gone because when you click it once it opens the drop down with no link to the forum listing page. I don't know why this is the new trend but it is awful user interface. When I tell him to click the Forum tab twice he asks why he should have to and I have no legitimate answer for him.

It isn't just UI.X that does this so not just calling out this style. Lots of people are doing this now.

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 12.21.49 PM.webp

I literally have a member who thinks the forum home page is gone because when you click it once it opens the drop down with no link to the forum listing page. I don't know why this is the new trend but it is awful user interface. When I tell him to click the Forum tab twice he asks why he should have to and I have no legitimate answer for him.

It isn't just UI.X that does this so not just calling out this style. Lots of people are doing this now.
I fully concur! It is about as aggravating as a gnat on a hot summer day. I asked about this somewhere and I believe I was told it wasn't doing when they went to my site, yet it happens with everyone on the site right now and regardless of the browser, although it seems to be intermittent. Once I get to clicking back and forth it seems to want to work okay, but then when I give some pause or load the site new, it starts requiring that second click.

Sorry if this question has already been answered -- is there a way to hide the sidebar by default? As in, it's not open when a member first loads the page, but they can click it if they want to.

Also - for some reason guests cannot collapse the sidebar at all. Is there a way around it? I've definitely checked the Unregistered permissions.

Last edited:
ThemeHouse updated UI.X with a new update entry:

Minor bug fixes and update to XenForo 1.5.13.0

Hi everyone,

This version of UI.X is ONLY compatible with XenForo 1.5.9 and up. Read why here:https://xenforo.com/community/threads/ui-x-paid.57944/page-322#post-1085202

Please disable the add-on before upgrade or you will see error messages.

Note: this version requires the latest update to the UI.X add-on version 1.1.2. The add-on can be downloaded...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Got lot of errors like after upgrading to latest UI.X 1.1.2

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'node_field.inheritStyling' in 'field list' in /library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

It looks like the issue may have just been caused by an opcache not being caught up when running the add-on installer. Try running the following query:

Code:
ALTER TABLE `uix_node_fields` ADD `inheritClass` TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' ;
Got the same error just now updating to UIX 1.1.2 and running the query above doesn't help. I refresh the cache many times.

Top Bottom