UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I did make a change aimed an improving this, but I haven't been able to conclusively determine if the issue has been resolved or not yet due to how long it takes for the issue to appear. If you still see the issue let me know though and I'll continue looking into what else might be causing it.
Thanks, if I see the issue again I will let you know.

Anyone else having this appear? (UI.X dark style)
2e4a12f19e7b.jpg

Cleared CloudFlare cache.

And just to be perfectly clear, the error message shouldn't affect your users in any way. Just a notice that the JS is a version behind, and that really shouldnt break anything anyways.

Yep confirmed the error doesn't even show for users and since doesn't affect any functionality, it's just annoying for the site owners :)

Getting this error with the most recent version

audentio-uix_addon-1.0.12b

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'node_field.inheritClass' in 'field list' in /server/web/website/www/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
    XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Node.php at line 73
    Audentio_UIX_Model_Node->getAllNodesWithFields() in Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php at line 242
    Audentio_UIX_Listener_CodeEvent::templateCreate()
    call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
    XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 82
    XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 239
    XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 263
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 120
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 639
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /server/web/website/www/index.php at line 13

How should I proceed?

Themes should be good now, a force update should work.

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'node_field.inheritClass' in 'field list' in /server/web/website/www/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Audentio_UIX_Model_Node->getAllNodesWithFields() in Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php at line 242
    XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 239
    XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 263
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 120
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 639
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158

How should I proceed?

Im not positive on this, tagging @Jake B.

Code:

How should I proceed?

Run this query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `uix_node_fields` ADD `inheritClass` TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' ;

Updated to UI.X 1.5.10 and now (in UI.X style itself and all my sub-styles) the whole sidebar widget layout is messed up in responsive mode. The widgets extend partially over the browser canvas ("new posts" widget for example) and also third party add-on widgets are affected. In Responsive wide mode the widgets have different width which leads to ugly results because some widgets are now too narrow and others too wide. The past solution (50%/50%) was much better.

Responsive Narrow
Responsive_Narrow.webp

Responsive Wide/Medium
Responsive_Wide.webp

Last edited:
Something up with audentio.com https certificate?

View attachment 141312
What OS version and browser are you using?

Updated to UI.X 1.5.10 and now (in UI.X style itself and all my sub-styles) the whole sidebar widget layout is messed up in responsive mode. The widgets extend partially over the browser canvas ("new posts" widget for example) and also third party add-on widgets are affected. In Responsive wide mode the widgets have different width which leads to ugly results because some widgets are now too narrow and others too wide. The past solution (50%/50%) was much better.

Responsive Narrow
View attachment 141331

Responsive Wide/Medium
View attachment 141332
I'll have someone take a look

There shouldn't be any changes made to the sidebar itself. Unfortunately, not all third party widgets are currently supported, as not all third party widgets are coded the same. We are working to add more and more support for this.

If the widgets that you are using are not working, then you can turn it off in Style Properties > UI.X Sidebar > "Gridded Mobile Sidebar."

What operating system and browser are you using?

Top Bottom