UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
page_container_js_head:
Code:
<!--[if lt IE 9]>
        <!-- HTML5 Shim -->
        <script src="{xen:if '@uix_ie8Support_local', '{$javaScriptSource}/audentio/uix/html5shiv.min.js', '//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/html5shiv/3.7.2/html5shiv.min.js'}"></script>
        <!-- Media queries for IE8 -->
        <script src="{xen:if '@uix_ie8Support_local', '{$javaScriptSource}/audentio/uix/respond.min.js', '//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/respond.js/1.4.2/respond.js'}"></script>
        <!-- CSS3 selectors for IE8 -->
        <script src="{xen:if '@uix_ie8Support_local', '{$javaScriptSource}/audentio/uix/selectivizr-min.js', '//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/selectivizr/1.0.2/selectivizr-min.js'}"></script>
<![endif]-->

The first line opens an IE conditional HTML comment with <!--[if lt IE9>, which works because just ">" alone does not close the comment, meaning all browsers just ignore everything until the <![endif--> (as it is "-->" that closes HTML comments), except for IE which looks for these conditionals in the HTML comments.

The problem is, the second line contains an HTML comment, and the end of that comment ("-->") will terminate the unterminated comment above it (the conditional).

The net effect is the IE conditional doesn't contain the scripts inside of it, meaning all browsers parse the three <script> tags.

You cannot have HTML comments inside IE conditionals or they will not work properly.

Thanks for mentioning this. I've fixed it for the next release.

How to resolve this problem?? Re installed 4 times so far (deleted and installed)
upload_2015-3-3_21-13-5.webp

manual install by uploading files and installing style as import style.

Last edited:
You need to install the addon. :)

where is the add-on in the change log files for manual install? I downloaded files to computer, uploaded files, installed the style-UI.X via importing style.

Which file do I need to use to install add-on? I am trying to install manually from the files downloaded from
upload_2015-3-3_22-21-38.webp

upload_2015-3-3_22-26-38.webp

Last edited:
Hi there,

I would like to enable just the colour options section of AD Styler and not the ad styler itself how do I do this?

Also how do I edit the colour scheme of the color options?

where is the add-on in the change log files for manual install? I downloaded files to computer, uploaded files, installed the style-UI.X via importing style.

Which file do I need to use to install add-on? I am trying to install manually from the files downloaded from
View attachment 100200

The add-on isn't part of that zip file - that file is only for upgrading the theme. @Mike Creuzer you might want to put a link to the add-on in that changelog as well, so it's clear that people aren't getting it.

In any event, you should just be able to scroll up above that and click the green Download button, which will snag you the UI.X add-on and you can install it like any other add-on.

The add-on is not the API.

Thank you for the reply.

I downloaded the green button downloaded version also which has add-on. However, when trying to install, it gives me a message required files are not found.
I have uploaded files from changelog version.

There is something missing.
The add-on isn't part of that zip file - that file is only for upgrading the theme. @Mike Creuzer you might want to put a link to the add-on in that changelog as well, so it's clear that people aren't getting it.

In any event, you should just be able to scroll up above that and click the green Download button, which will snag you the UI.X add-on and you can install it like any other add-on.

The add-on is not the API.

Thank you for the reply.

I downloaded the green button downloaded version also which has add-on. However, when trying to install, it gives me a message required files are not found.

You uploaded the contents of the add-on zip to the server, then tried to install the XML? In that case, I think you'll have to wait for the Audentio team to answer. Might want to open a support ticket.

Hi there,

I would like to enable just the colour options section of AD Styler and not the ad styler itself how do I do this?

Also how do I edit the colour scheme of the color options?
A planned feature! :) But not easily done right now without extra code.
However, when trying to install, it gives me a message required files are not found.

It would seem you didnt upload the add-on files as well. Upload those and you should be able to install the add-on just fine.

1) The download version 1.4.5.1 doesn't have the add-on in the zip.

2) There is add-on the regular down as seen as 2 below but add-on doesn't install when the files from changelog version are uploaded.

1. It isn't supposed to. It should just be the add-on. The add-on allows you to install the themes so the changelog download isn't necessary.

2. You need to install the files from number 2, the green download button.

Question for you Mike - I've got a little bit of lag when typing in the editor. Seems to be browser agnostic, so far as I can tell. Is there any way you can recommend to try and pinpoint what's causing that? I suspect its either an addon or java issue but thats out of my realm of expertise.

Question for you Mike - I've got a little bit of lag when typing in the editor. Seems to be browser agnostic, so far as I can tell. Is there any way you can recommend to try and pinpoint what's causing that? I suspect its either an addon or java issue but thats out of my realm of expertise.
Does it happen on the default style?

Nope. But it wasn't like this after the recent upgrade. It just sort of happened last week and it randomly comes and goes. Could also be browser related, as there was a recent Firefox upgrade. That's why I was wondering if you had a reliable way to test that sort of thing.

Nope. But it wasn't like this after the recent upgrade. It just sort of happened last week and it randomly comes and goes. Could also be browser related, as there was a recent Firefox upgrade. That's why I was wondering if you had a reliable way to test that sort of thing.
I've noticed this sometimes too. I've not had time yet to investigate properly and find a way to replicate it.

Top Bottom