UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
  1. Update UI.X (synchronization is already installed UI.X 1.4.3)
  2. Install media gallery
What is the problem?
I think, to not get that message, you need to install the media gallery first, then upgrade the theme. But you should just be able to merge templates as Im certain the theme has been updated to include the gallery.

Hmm well Im not sure whats going on here but Im sure that this manual change has something to do with it. :p Does it work with @Jon W 's Genesis framework? Did you try that?

This is working fine, even with the edit. ( I disabled the inbuilt UI.X function in the style properties)
It's still weird that I have to use a addon for that. The problem is, that the lastpostavatar function is not returning the username.

This is working fine, even with the edit. ( I disabled the inbuilt UI.X function in the style properties)
It's still weird that I have to use a addon for that. The problem is, that the lastpostavatar function is not returning the username.

Ill see if @Jake B. has a solution here, but being this is custom markup we are likely not using the same object.
Another problem...

Just save the template, it should be fine :)

If you go redownload and update the add-on it should work for you :)

@Mike Creuzer , question.
A new version of theme, it is synchronized.
When synchronizing overwrites all templates?
It doesnt overwrite templates, syncing itself just makes sure the add-on knows its there. As opposed to it knowing what any old theme is. Syncing is explicitly saying "Hi, I'm UI.X. I am who you upgrade"

Ok, so I approved permissions on all the files within the styles and js folders and got the upgrade to run on the parent theme. But it didn't seem to upgrade the child theme as the version still shows 1.4.3. What now?

Ok, so I approved permissions on all the files within the styles and js folders and got the upgrade to run on the parent theme. But it didn't seem to upgrade the child theme as the version still shows 1.4.3. What now?
Sounds like you need to merge templates.

Top Bottom