UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Alright, I think I know each of your usernames at audentio.com, will email over the files some time shortly, within the next 48 hours I'd say. I found a minor bug with the Styler and I just want to play around with it. And I might add a couple holiday related presets.

Got it, thanks!

Nice one. In the new version. If you remove the Max Page Width value, it's pushing the whole site right to the edge of the browser. Is there a way to add some margin back in?

Beta
Beta.webp
Current
stable.webp

http://xenmediagallery.com

I actually started again because I experienced some weirdness, likely due to various changes I made. Then it dawned on me... I like the default colours and almost everything else as stock so really I've not made many changes. And I like it more :)

Awesome update, Mike. Thank you :)

www.z22se.co.uk

I've changed @uix_primaryColor and @uix_secondaryColor very slightly, and adjusted a few of the margins, but everything else is pretty much out of the box. I've also removed the ADStyler, as I want all the members to have the same theme, as I've spent more time and ££ making my shop software look like this theme after finding one which looked very similar.

Nice one. In the new version. If you remove the Max Page Width value, it's pushing the whole site right to the edge of the browser. Is there a way to add some margin back in?

Beta
View attachment 57990
Current
View attachment 57991

Go to Style Properties > UI.X General Settings > and tick off Covered Style (near the bottom).

Covered Style is a new option. Turning it off will put it back like it was in the old version.

Top Bottom