UI.X Dark

UI.X Dark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
mmmmhhhhh....

I have no clou about these tecnical things. With my old template, I could simply copy one specific "icons.png" into /style/default/xenforo/editor and replace with that the original one and it showed up in colours. But I do not know whether that old tempate also used FontAwesome...

Since this update, we cannot use an add-on that shows group names. The field will no longer populate. For example - if you try to type in group name xyz123 it will flash but not allow you to select it. Is there anyway to revert to a previous version of this add on so this issue will be fixed? It works very similar to finishing a username for tagging in xenforo. This broke that. Let me know if we can revert! Thanks!

So i updated today and now, this happens

uyMRpNa.png

@Mike Creuzer

Uh Oh! It looks like the version of your javascript functions file does not match the version of your page_container_js_head template.

Your javascript functions file is version "1.5.9.0_public".
Your page_container_js_head is version "1.5.8.1".

If your functions file version number is higher, ensure that you have merged all templates (especially page_container_js_head). If your page_container_js_head version number is higher, ensure that you have correctly uploaded the latest version of the javascript functions file and that you have cleared anything that could cache an old version of the javascript (CDN / Cloudflare / etc.).

This issue could cause parts of your forum to not display or function correctly. If this does not resolve the issue contact Audentio support. This error has also been logged to the javascript console.

@Mike Creuzer

Uh Oh! It looks like the version of your javascript functions file does not match the version of your page_container_js_head template.

Your javascript functions file is version "1.5.9.0_public".
Your page_container_js_head is version "1.5.8.1".

If your functions file version number is higher, ensure that you have merged all templates (especially page_container_js_head). If your page_container_js_head version number is higher, ensure that you have correctly uploaded the latest version of the javascript functions file and that you have cleared anything that could cache an old version of the javascript (CDN / Cloudflare / etc.).

This issue could cause parts of your forum to not display or function correctly. If this does not resolve the issue contact Audentio support. This error has also been logged to the javascript console.
Did you upgrade the theme? Don't just grab the .xml, you'll need the new js/other files as well.

@Mike Creuzer @Jake B.

An error while using Nobita's Social Groups add-on which is related to UI.X. I reported this to @Nobita.Kun as well. This occurs when adding group forums with the Social Groups add-on, but may be unique to UI.X.

Edit: This happens when visiting the "Add Forum" page of any Social Group, regardless if the user is using the UI.X skin when accessing the page. The user is still able to add forums fine, but it's really annoying to see my server error log fill up.

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: node_id - library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php:273
Generated By: Charias, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/kinmunity.com/library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php(273): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/kinmun...', 273, Array)
#1 /var/www/kinmunity.com/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): Audentio_UIX_Listener_CodeEvent::templateCreate('Team_forum_add', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /var/www/kinmunity.com/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(82): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_create', Array, 'Team_forum_add')
#3 /var/www/kinmunity.com/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(239): XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct('Team_forum_add', Array)
#4 /var/www/kinmunity.com/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(263): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject('Team_forum_add', Array)
#5 /var/www/kinmunity.com/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(80): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject('Team_forum_add', Array)
#6 /var/www/kinmunity.com/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(249): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('Nobita_Teams_Vi...', Array, 'Team_forum_add', NULL)
#7 /var/www/kinmunity.com/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(68): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderSubView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View))
#8 /var/www/kinmunity.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(606): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('Nobita_Teams_Vi...', Array, 'Team_view', Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View))
#9 /var/www/kinmunity.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#10 /var/www/kinmunity.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(54) "https://www.kinmunity.com/groups/forums/add?team_id=41"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["team_id"] => string(2) "41"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@Mike Creuzer @Jake B.

An error while using Nobita's Social Groups add-on which is related to UI.X. I reported this to @Nobita.Kun as well. This occurs when adding group forums with the Social Groups add-on, but may be unique to UI.X.

Edit: This happens when visiting the "Add Forum" page of any Social Group, regardless if the user is using the UI.X skin when accessing the page. The user is still able to add forums fine, but it's really annoying to see my server error log fill up.

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: node_id - library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php:273
Generated By: Charias, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/kinmunity.com/library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php(273): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/kinmun...', 273, Array)
#1 /var/www/kinmunity.com/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): Audentio_UIX_Listener_CodeEvent::templateCreate('Team_forum_add', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /var/www/kinmunity.com/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(82): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_create', Array, 'Team_forum_add')
#3 /var/www/kinmunity.com/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(239): XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct('Team_forum_add', Array)
#4 /var/www/kinmunity.com/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(263): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject('Team_forum_add', Array)
#5 /var/www/kinmunity.com/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(80): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject('Team_forum_add', Array)
#6 /var/www/kinmunity.com/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(249): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('Nobita_Teams_Vi...', Array, 'Team_forum_add', NULL)
#7 /var/www/kinmunity.com/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(68): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderSubView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View))
#8 /var/www/kinmunity.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(606): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('Nobita_Teams_Vi...', Array, 'Team_view', Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View))
#9 /var/www/kinmunity.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#10 /var/www/kinmunity.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(54) "https://www.kinmunity.com/groups/forums/add?team_id=41"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["team_id"] => string(2) "41"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Check this: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/ui-x-paid.57944/page-325#post-1085869

Top Bottom