UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Sorry for the silly question @willl . Do I have to upgrade the theme first or Xenforo first? Just to be sure not to make a mess.

And version 2.2.10.0.1 does work on the latest Xenforo version 2.2.11 or it's better to wait?
No worries!

Upgrade XenForo first. The typical path unless told otherwise is to upgrade XenForo, XenForo addons, 3rd party addons (in our case, UIX first if there is an update available), and then the theme.

Latest XF version didn't have any template changes, so yeah, 2.2.10.0.1 works fine :)

I am having a strange problem...
People have reported that the responces (likes) are not working correctly so I started looking at things and if you look at at the code at https://www.satelliteguys.us you will see the following:

Code:
<!DOCTYPE html><head/><meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-title" content="SatelliteGuys!"><link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="/xen/data/assets/logo/xsatguys192.png.pagespeed.ic.2F1YqlcfoX.png">

The oddness is the <head/> at the start after the <!DOCTYPE html>

I have searched all over for it and can not find it. I thought maybe it was one of my plugins, I disabled them all and disabled the listener as well and it still shows.

If I look at the page and use the inspect tool it shows <head> == 0 and does not show <head />

I made a Xenforo Default style and there is no issue there. But it happens on ALL of my Themehouse Styles (I own UI.X 2, UI.X 2 Dark and UI.X Material.

All my styles are children from the origional UI.X and I have no modified the parent style in any way and it still happens on the parent style as well.

I searched all the templates and there is no <head/> in there at all.

Help! :) Thanks!

Thanks Will,

Yes it is strange, I just installed another ThemeHouse them AC.UI and its doing it there as well. Again the default Xenforo style its not doing it.

I will put in a ticket now, thank you. Hope this does not cause you to pull out more hair then I already have over this one. :D

Thanks Will,

Yes it is strange, I just installed another ThemeHouse them AC.UI and its doing it there as well. Again the default Xenforo style its not doing it.

I will put in a ticket now, thank you. Hope this does not cause you to pull out more hair then I already have over this one. :D

Thankfully I've got a mohawk; less hair to attempt to pull. :) Got the ticket and will work through the issue with you there.

After a Xenforo upgrade all of the icons are missing and just show the boxes?

I have tried all sorts to get them back and have switched between material and font awesome.

Any help or ideas?

How do I change the logo size, tried altering the public logo width to no avail.

also how do I alter the width of forum lists. see whitespace in screenshot

2022-11-20.webp

After a Xenforo upgrade all of the icons are missing and just show the boxes?

I have tried all sorts to get them back and have switched between material and font awesome.

Any help or ideas?

You'll want to make sure you've uploaded the files contained in the /upload folder within the zip for our styles; Feel free to submit a support ticket here if you're still having issues: https://www.themehouse.com/contact/create-ticket

How do I change the logo size, tried altering the public logo width to no avail.

also how do I alter the width of forum lists. see whitespace in screenshot

View attachment 276795
For the logo, looking at your site I see you've got the logo on it's own logo row; You'll want to change the Logo width value under Appearance -> Style Properties -> Basic Options

If you are going to put it into the nav row, then you'll need to adjust the height of the nav row as well as the Navigation logo vertical spacing (in the same place as the Logo width mentioned above).

You'll want to make sure you've uploaded the files contained in the /upload folder within the zip for our styles; Feel free to submit a support ticket here if you're still having issues: https://www.themehouse.com/contact/create-ticket

For the logo, looking at your site I see you've got the logo on it's own logo row; You'll want to change the Logo width value under Appearance -> Style Properties -> Basic Options

If you are going to put it into the nav row, then you'll need to adjust the height of the nav row as well as the Navigation logo vertical spacing (in the same place as the Logo width mentioned above).
Thanks, turns out my image wasnt big enough in the 1st place haha.

What about the spaces between the Node Description and the last posts time, usernames etc mate?

So I'm trying to apply a different background depending on device size.
If I use the following the background is applied at the smallest and largest size but not the middle size.
Any quick assist here on how to get a new background for all three sizes in the extra.less?

Code:
/*mobile*/
@media (max-width:@xf-responsiveNarrow) {
    body{
        background-image: url(/style_properties/mobilebackground.png);
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
        background-attachment: fixed;
        background-position: center;
        }

}

/*tablet*/
@media (min-width:@xf-responsiveNarrow) and (max-width:@xf-responsiveMedium) {
    body{
        background-image: url(/style_properties/tabletbackground.png);
        }

}

/*Desktop*/
@media (min-width:@xf-responsiveWide) {
    body{
        background-image: url(/style_properties/desktopbackground.png);
        }
}

Thanks, turns out my image wasnt big enough in the 1st place haha.

What about the spaces between the Node Description and the last posts time, usernames etc mate?
In that case you'll be using some CSS, but thankfully it's pretty minimal as far as CSS goes. You'll just target the node-extra class in extra.less and set a new width if you want to make the last post section wider (which is the most common request).

In that case you'll be using some CSS, but thankfully it's pretty minimal as far as CSS goes. You'll just target the node-extra class in extra.less and set a new width if you want to make the last post section wider (which is the most common request).
What do I need to add to extra.less mate

@mattrogowski do you guys read the tickets on ThemeHouse page?
Yes, however there's just been a 4 day holiday weekend so there may be some delays in responding to recent tickets.

I can see you made a ticket on the 24th, and we replied on the 25th. I think you PM'd me before about a ticket, we were replying but you didn't seem to be getting the responses by the sound of it, and seems to be the case now too. I'm not sure why you don't get emails from Hubspot, you may need to check your spam folder.

Yes, however there's just been a 4 day holiday weekend so there may be some delays in responding to recent tickets.

I can see you made a ticket on the 24th, and we replied on the 25th. I think you PM'd me before about a ticket, we were replying but you didn't seem to be getting the responses by the sound of it, and seems to be the case now too. I'm not sure why you don't get emails from Hubspot, you may need to check your spam folder.
Not that one. I will send another one now.

What do I need to add to extra.less mate

Something like the following:
Less:
.node-extra {
    width: 500px;
}

Just note that because the row uses flexbox and variable widths, that width specified won't be exactly that value, but a fraction of it, so it may take some testing to get it to be the width you want it to be.

Also how do I get the "alerts" bell to show on the mobile style in the main navbar?

Under Appearance -> Style Properties -> Header and navigation, set "Visitor tabs location (mobile)" to "Initial (Don't Change)"

Top Bottom