UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Why not ? Besides, I was going your way... 😋
Oh. I thought you were making fun of us being later than normal. Just trying to get through a few projects and we will update, lots of people asking. In any case I apologize for questioning your motive. This forum is often a developer witch-hunt.

As soon as we are able to, we only got our hands on the release the same time as everybody else and haven’t had a chance to update the themes yet.
Hey,
I wanted to ask. I have installed the UI.X style, and I am looking for where it is possible to set the layout to be a grid layout.
I would appreciate your help, thank you.

Hey,
I wanted to ask. I have installed the UI.X style, and I am looking for where it is possible to set the layout to be a grid layout.
I would appreciate your help, thank you.
Use the UI.X Nodes add-on. There should be setting in the forum manager.

Use the UI.X Nodes add-on. There should be setting in the forum manager.
Is this actually a separate plugin I have to install, or is it part of this style? Because in the add-ons I don't see that another add-on has been added except for this style that I installed.
thank you for your attention.

Is this actually a separate plugin I have to install, or is it part of this style? Because in the add-ons I don't see that another add-on has been added except for this style that I installed.
Its another addon but it comes with UI.X.

You should be able to grab it inside your Themehouse customer dashboard; it's automatically added as an available download when you get UIX.

Could someone point me in the direction of enabling thread stats and last reply? They currently don't show up with my theme and I'm struggling to find the area in settings.

This is what I mean, the part in the yellow box.
1660754229769.webp
Thank you so much!

You can find the settings under Appearance -> Style Properties -> Node/forum list.

The Node Stats section will have what you want; be sure to pay attention to "Viewport width to collapse node stats".

Mike is correct, however, UIX itself should automatically show them by default. Some of our other styles, like Intrepid, have them hidden.

We use iO Dark, which shows these in the demo and takes me to UI.X.2 documentation when I tried to figure it out myself, so I assumed this would be the best place to ask! Sorry if that's not the case, but thanks for your help regardless. This is how it currently displays. I've tried editing the settings under node/forum list but have had no luck so far.

1660771105393.png
Editing to add that I'd been looking at the wrong demo! So sorry for the misunderstanding there, iO Dark does hide them by default so I'm likely in the wrong place. Sorry about that!

We use iO Dark, which shows these in the demo and takes me to UI.X.2 documentation when I tried to figure it out myself, so I assumed this would be the best place to ask! Sorry if that's not the case, but thanks for your help regardless. This is how it currently displays. I've tried editing the settings under node/forum list but have had no luck so far.

View attachment 272160
Editing to add that I'd been looking at the wrong demo! So sorry for the misunderstanding there, iO Dark does hide them by default so I'm likely in the wrong place. Sorry about that!
Width to collapse discussion list items -> Set it to 1000px instead of 10000px.

I have just noticed a small bug at IOS mobile. At "Notable Members" page, "Members" tab does not show pop-up menu. At default thema it is working as it should be. If you can fixed it when you have time, it will be great. Many thanks.

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-26 at 16.46.15.webp

When I click "Members" tab
WhatsApp Image 2022-08-26 at 16.46.20.webp

support not answering to request for a few days
i wonder if themehouse is still operating or just creating appearance

support not answering to request for a few days
i wonder if themehouse is still operating or just creating appearance
Some people took an early friday off (we are taking monday off for a local holiday as well). But yeah lets go with just creating appearance. :D

Recreate or bump your ticket please!

Top Bottom