UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
You may want to refer to the instruction document, shown here: https://www.themehouse.com/help/documentation/uix2/installing-uix-2

Thanks. The instruction doesn't really help much..

Code:
Default                <--- I made most modifications in extra.less here so that can be shared/inherited to the styles below.
   UI.X 2 (parent)   <---  I don't touch this.
       UI.X 2 (Child)  <--- I may make some modifications here.
   UI.X 2 Dark (parent)   <-- I don't touch this.
       UI.X 2 Dark (child)

So how do I make an update to the new version of UI.X 2 and UI.X 2 Dark now?

If I manually import the style.xml of new version, choosing Default as parent, instead of replacing the current UI.X 2 (parent), it will become the following:

Code:
Default                <--- I made most modifications in extra.less here so that can be shared/inherited to the styles below.
   UI.X 2 (parent)   <---  I don't touch this.
       UI.X 2 (Child)  <--- I may make some modifications here.
   UI.X 2 Dark (parent)   <-- I don't touch this.
       UI.X 2 Dark (child)
   UI.X 2     <-- new version

Last edited:
This has probably been addressed but new to UI.X. Is there a way to make the alerts button show on mobile rather than be hidden in the hamburger menu? I dunno if I missed a toggle someplace but it would be nice to have that show rather than be hidden and require 2 clicks to get to.

When does the update do? 2.2.9

Disbelief Reaction GIF

Hi there.

I'm hoping someone can help me.

My forum runs UI.X 2 Pro which I know has now been discontinued by Themehouse.

After the latest XF update I have some outdates templates. OK no problem what I usually do is go to the Themehouse website and pull down the latest version of UI.X 2 Pro and upload them.

That's now not there and all that's left is UI.X 2 which when I go to pull down and upload the style-pro.xml I get told

The import could not be completed because the following issues were found:

The title of the style you're importing differs from the style you're overwriting. Is this the correct style?

If you are sure you want to continue with the import, select the 'Skip import checks' option and try again.

Does anyone know what I am meant to do here? What's the best upgrade path for me at this point?

Thanks,

Jon

Hi there.

After the latest XF update I have some outdates templates. OK no problem what I usually do is go to the Themehouse website and pull down the latest version of UI.X 2 Pro and upload them.

That's now not there and all that's left is UI.X 2 which when I go to pull down and upload the style-pro.xml I get told

The title of the style you're importing differs from the style you're overwriting. Is this the correct style?

If you are sure you want to continue with the import, select the 'Skip import checks' option and try again.

Does anyone know what I am meant to do here? What's the best upgrade path for me at this point?

Thanks,

Jon
Good luck. Let us know how you go. I'll be in the same boat soon. TBH I should have moved on from TH products long ago.

Hi there.

Thanks,

Jon
A version of the UI.X Pro theme was released last month for 2.2.9. You definitely will not want to overwrite the UI.X Pro style with the base UI.X. Just make sure you're logged into the correct account on ThemeHouse, and if you're still not able to find it for some reason create a ticket here: https://www.themehouse.com/help

A version of the UI.X Pro theme was released last month for 2.2.9. You definitely will not want to overwrite the UI.X Pro style with the base UI.X. Just make sure you're logged into the correct account on ThemeHouse, and if you're still not able to find it for some reason create a ticket here: https://www.themehouse.com/help
Thanks. I had another look in my account and I found UI.X Pro under 'Your Downloads' and I was then able to grab the latest update and install it ;)

Hi,
I have updated our site to the latest XF and also latest uix version, but it's constantly showing that we have outdated templates.
When I try to merge and save them, they actually don't clear. The list still shows them as outdated.
I'd appreciate any advice please, thank you.

Hi,
I have updated our site to the latest XF and also latest uix version, but it's constantly showing that we have outdated templates.
When I try to merge and save them, they actually don't clear. The list still shows them as outdated.
I'd appreciate any advice please, thank you.
Go into them and press save. I recall I had similar issues in the past and believe that resolved them. Might help - just an option.

Go into them and press save. I recall I had similar issues in the past and believe that resolved them. Might help - just an option.
Thanks, tried that but didn't clear them. What did though, was reverting them (after saving a copy) then saving. That cleared them all.

Top Bottom