UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Hi, I have a styling problem with the logo:
Schermata 2019-08-06 alle 14.51.24.webp

with a copy of this theme having same style properties, the problem it's not show.
Thanks for reading :)

If I understand this option correctly, it should remove the padding on the sides of p-body-inner below the width specified. It appears the padding is in fact 0px, but width is still being calculated at 100% - 12px, which is adding space to the sides.

View attachment 207858
Gonna tag @Ian Hitt on this as he'll be able to help further.

Anyone else have an issue with iOS opening all web app links in safari?
With these settings:

View attachment 207866

I'm seeing this with sticky threads on forum_view.

View attachment 207865
Gonna try out this myself to see if I am experiencing the same issues as you are.

Hi, am new to the style. I have set my navigation to default but it doesn't seem to take and I still have the sidebar option showing on the live site after these changes. I am using the right style.

Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 6.02.21 PM.png

Any ideas? I prefer not to use the sidebar navigation. Cheers

P.S. also these settings don't work:

Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 11.34.01 AM.png

So it seems I have some weirdness with some settings working fine (for example logo text) but then Logo icon does not work.

also, when trying to upload images via the style settings nothing happens, it's has the upload animation, that stops and nothing uploaded. File permissions to style folder are 755.

Last edited:
Hi, am new to the style. I have set my navigation to default but it doesn't seem to take and I still have the sidebar option showing on the live site after these changes. I am using the right style.

Taking a quick peek at your site, it looks like all of the features are either working as intended, or they are not applicable. The logo icon only works when you use logo text (you are using an image), the navigation style is default as intended (perhaps you are viewing a different theme on the front end?)

Taking a quick peek at your site, it looks like all of the features are either working as intended, or they are not applicable. The logo icon only works when you use logo text (you are using an image), the navigation style is default as intended (perhaps you are viewing a different theme on the front end?)
Maybe I am missing something but I can't get my navigation to look like this as in your screenshot:

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 9.00.04 AM.webp

I set it to what I thought would do this "default" in settings but sidebar navigation still remains. What exactly should I have set so there is traditional navigation? The only options are 'default' and 'sidebar'. Thanks

weird, now it's working, nevermind, thanks! and my htaccess should have been on agh. I'm not sure how to control the logo size, will see if I can find out.

sorry, but how do I get this styling:
Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 9.20.03 AM.webp

to look like your demo?

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 9.00.04 AM.webp

Last edited:
Hi Guys
I am running your template. Is there a way to get the in thread navigation at the bottom of the thread list to also appear at the top? I thought it may be a setting in admin but can't find it.

I am talking about the go to page XX thread boxes.

Hi, I found two styling problems:

• When I set the icon font on FontAwesome, the sidebar navigation appear like this (Items are not aligned)
    Schermata 2019-08-18 alle 03.15.07.webp
  • On the registration form, buttons are not correctly aligned:
    Schermata 2019-08-18 alle 03.12.36.webp

Hi guys - sorry im 2 years late but why the massive downgrade in design quality? Am i missing something?

OLD....................

XF1.jpg

NEW: ....................

XF2.jpg

I dont see how anyone in their right mind can look at that second design and be okay with it after enjoying the incredible talent and design skill of the first one above. Is there any way that XF2 UIX can look like the first design above? My users are not going to accept this downgrade back to a design style that we all saw back in 1997.

Last edited:
Hello :)
How can I remove this?

You can use this style property: https://www.themehouse.com/help/documentation/uix2/uix_globalSettings#main-page-tabs
Also, a question. What would it take to make the member nav tabs drop down on hover (versus click)?

This would be something you'd have to ask XenForo, but it likely will not be something they adopt, as this was an intentional change in the functionality of drop down menus in XenForo from XF1 to XF2 throughout the software.

View attachment 208428

that theme, not sure if that's right or where i find the one in your demo? thanks
I've started a private conversation with you on this.

Any updates on this? Were you able to duplicate the issue? :)
Wasn't able to replicate this on my demo but please do create a ticket on our support portal so we can take a closer look on your forum.

Hi Guys
I am running your template. Is there a way to get the in thread navigation at the bottom of the thread list to also appear at the top? I thought it may be a setting in admin but can't find it.

I am talking about the go to page XX thread boxes.
I am able to replicate it on the bottom and at the top of the thread list.
Hi, I found two styling problems:

• When I set the icon font on FontAwesome, the sidebar navigation appear like this (Items are not aligned)
  • On the registration form, buttons are not correctly aligned:
I've got these reported, thank you for the report :)

Top Bottom