UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
I have a UIX 2.0.1.1 theme installed with a UIX-Child theme. I tried to update and it failed :
  • TypeError: Argument 3 passed to XF\Template\Templater::fnCssUrl() must be of the type array, string given
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1983
  • Généré par: Compte inconnu
  • 10/1/18, à 21:43
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->fnCssUrl(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), true, '')
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(861): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l6/s28/public/helper_js_global.php(33): XF\Template\Templater->fn('css_url', Array, true)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(643): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l6/s28/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(2257): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('helper_js_globa...', 'head', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1230): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#6 src/XF/Pub/App.php(449): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#7 src/XF/App.php(1715): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\t\n...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(310): XF\App->renderPage('\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\t\n...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#10 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

Is there a way to update that I missed ?
(ie. copy the upload to server = overwrite some files ? - install the xml : on a child ? a new one ?).

Any help will be appreciated.

Have you updated both the add-on and the style? If so, this may be a bug -- as far as I know the variable shouldn't ever be a string, but there may be a case we've missed so I can look into this. Could you create a ticket with admin and FTP details so we can take a look and debug the issue as I'm not able to replicate it

Same here. What's the proper way to update the add-on? I tried following this page and uploaded the files in the "upload" folder to the addons/Themehouse folder, letting it overwrite existing files but once it was done the site loaded with an error.

[10-Jan-2018 02:30:30 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Can't use method return value in write context in /home/nolatron/public_html/xxxxxxx/forums/src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/Listener/TemplaterSetup.php on line 56

I had to upload a backup of the existing Themehouse folder to get it back to working.

This was a bug in 2.0.4 of the UI.X Add-on, just download the new patch (2.0.4 Patch Level 1) and this should be resolved :)

Thanks this worked for me :)
What I did:
Inspect the Navigation Item to add a Icon.
I am looking in the sourcecode of my forum for
HTML:
data-nav-id="example"
(example) is just a placeholder for this example.
Then I head to Admin->Appearance->Templates -> Search for extra.less
Then Add this to the extra.less:
CSS:
.p-navEl-link[data-nav-id="example"]::before {
font-family: FontAwesome !important;
content: '\f1e7' !important;
}
You can change the \f1e7 to any other icon from Admin->Style Properties->Icons (There you see other codes for other Icons to set)

Have you updated both the add-on and the style? If so, this may be a bug -- as far as I know the variable shouldn't ever be a string, but there may be a case we've missed so I can look into this. Could you create a ticket with admin and FTP details so we can take a look and debug the issue as I'm not able to replicate it
After retrying it seems to be ok but another theme has been added as UIX (child). How to apply my personalization to this new theme please ? why my main UIX-CHILD has not been updated please ?

I have a UIX 2.0.1.1 theme installed with a UIX-Child theme. I tried to update and it failed :
  • TypeError: Argument 3 passed to XF\Template\Templater::fnCssUrl() must be of the type array, string given
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1983
  • Généré par: Compte inconnu
  • 10/1/18, à 21:43
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->fnCssUrl(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), true, '')
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(861): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l6/s28/public/helper_js_global.php(33): XF\Template\Templater->fn('css_url', Array, true)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(643): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l6/s28/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(2257): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('helper_js_globa...', 'head', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1230): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#6 src/XF/Pub/App.php(449): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#7 src/XF/App.php(1715): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\t\n...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(310): XF\App->renderPage('\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\t\n...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#10 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

Is there a way to update that I missed ?
(ie. copy the upload to server = overwrite some files ? - install the xml : on a child ? a new one ?).

Any help will be appreciated.

Quick update to this issue -- this appears to happen if you don't have the UI.X add-on installed. Will be patching this in the next style release to not throw this error.

After retrying it seems to be ok but another theme has been added as UIX (child). How to apply my personalization to this new theme please ? why my main UIX-CHILD has not been updated please ?

What do you mean, exactly? You got a duplicate child style? Could you send a screenshot of your style list?

Hi
Thanks for the theme! I love to customize with images and color it is very easy! I have one question where I could not find any more infos to it. In the Navigation there are Symbols next to the entry. (Home has a House Icon etc.) However I am unable to add an icond to a Navigation entry. Can you tell me where I can setup this?

Unfortunately, XenForo does not have a built-in way to add icons to navigation items anymore (they did in the beta versions.) If you would like to add custom icons to the navigation you will need to write custom CSS or LESS to do so.

I plan to write a guide on this to make it easier for everybody in the near future

Here is a capture (in french sorry) :
View attachment 166267

It looks like your "UI.X" and "UIX-CHILD" styles were created manually, not through the add-on so there was no association. To fix this I'd recommend (in this order):

1. Create a backup of UIX-CHILD (making sure you do not select to export it as an independent theme)
2. Edit UIX-CHILD and set it's parent to the newer UI.X
3. Delete UI.X (child) (the one our add-on created)
4. Delete your old UI.X parent style

Unfortunately, XenForo does not have a built-in way to add icons to navigation items anymore (they did in the beta versions.) If you would like to add custom icons to the navigation you will need to write custom CSS or LESS to do so.

I plan to write a guide on this to make it easier for everybody in the near future
I added my working solution for it to thread #444 it works with additional css. But adding it to the documentation would be great for the future ;)

xNvimrx4RlGIq3JL27lX6w.png

Can not seem to find the settings to eliminate the whie container lines here if anyone can point me in the right direction please

Attachments

• Untitled-3.webp
    Untitled-3.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 12
Hi, since last update, buttons What's New and Alerts disappeared on mobile view. How to display them back please ?

They are now located in your off canvas navigation by default. You can change this in Header and Navigation.

Reviews in RM:

Thanks for pointing this out, we'll look into it.

Can not seem to find the settings to eliminate the whie container lines here if anyone can point me in the right direction please

I believe you can do this in Discussion List > Discussion List Item.

Top Bottom