UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
if you are talking about this - > then go in admin panel > appreance> widget > add new widget > select [UI.X] Start a thread then enter ID anything EX : new_post and select position Forum list: Sidebar. and hit save.

View attachment 180659
Thanks for the reply! however Im not sure this is what I mean. Im talking about the New Posts button which is next to the Post Thread button on the default theme. How can I show that on UIX?

What is this from? This only happens on ui.x

Discussion Forum1.webp

If I refresh the page, it goes away. If I then click anywhere on the screen (non link) it returns.

What is this from? This only happens on ui.x

View attachment 180895

If I refresh the page, it goes away. If I then click anywhere on the screen (non link) it returns.
That looks like a browser extension. Try disabling browser extensions and see if it goes away. It is not something we're adding to UI.X that I am remotely aware of.

Has anyone come up with a way to port UI.X 1 themes to UI.X 2?
Its more a matter of porting XenForo 1 to XenForo 2 -> in which you cannot.

How do I fix this in login widget?

dfgdfgdv.jpg
still looking for an answer.

Anyone know how to update the node icon? For some reason when I do a custom image it grayscales the image. I need it to be in color.

Anyone know how to update the node icon? For some reason when I do a custom image it grayscales the image. I need it to be in color.
That will happen when there are no new posts in that forum, try adding some new posts or threads before attempting to view the custom node image.

I did. I see the both versions. My grey version for read forums and a bolder grey version for the unread nodes.
I started a conversation with you but we were able to figure out a situation as to why you were seeing a bolder grey version for unread nodes. Happy I was able to help you solve the problem :)

After upgrading several times, unfortunately I can't get the app.less template to update.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Great style as always (y)

Question for responsive Layout: How do a get the icon for What's new back to the navigation on smartphones?
In the XenForo standard theme there is an icon for that (see attachment). In UI.X 2 I only find it in the sidebar menu.
Screen Shot 2018-09-03 07 23 33 PM.webp
Is there a way to get the icon like on the standard style?

Thanks!

After upgrading several times, unfortunately I can't get the app.less template to update.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
You should be safe to ignore such but if you experience any issues just go ahead and create a ticket on this.
Great style as always (y)

Question for responsive Layout: How do a get the icon for What's new back to the navigation on smartphones?
In the XenForo standard theme there is an icon for that (see attachment). In UI.X 2 I only find it in the sidebar menu.
View attachment 182921
Is there a way to get the icon like on the standard style?

Thanks!
I don't believe we offer a way for this as mobile users are able to click "New Posts" in the forums sub-navigation.

Quick question BUT IMORTANT. Does the latest version of UI.X2 work in latest version of Xenforo? I need to know before I import all my vBulletin data, and then apply my template after that has happened. Thanks!!

Quick question BUT IMORTANT. Does the latest version of UI.X2 work in latest version of Xenforo? I need to know before I import all my vBulletin data, and then apply my template after that has happened. Thanks!!
Yes, it does, you are safe to use the latest XenForo 2.x version with the latest version of UI.X 2. If you experience any issues don't hesitate to let us know!

It seems that the settings for the sidebar (open or collapsed) and page width reset after some hours for logged-in users to the forum default. In theory these settings should be saved in the user session but it seems that something goes wrong. Can you help? Thanks!

@Mike Creuzer How do I add a material icon after unread posts?

I am trying

Code:
.is-unread .structItem-title:after {
    content: "\f394" !important;

}

but the icon does not want to load.

Top Bottom