UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
I should add an icon next to the bell bell for notifications.
Do I have to modify PAGE_CONTAINER ?
In which part?
Thank you

If you search for account/alerts in PAGE_CONTAINER you'll find where the current alerts link is. I'm not sure how well a custom link will work in here though, it would at least need to have the p-navgroup-link class on it:

Code:
<a href="/my-url" class="p-navgroup-link">My link</a>

1683631006764.png

If you wanted an icon, you'll need to copy the existing link HTML and also add some CSS for the icon.

I think I found a bug.

I set that the nodes must be seen in 2 columns (two nodes per row).

If I set a category with only 1 node, the node is seen as 2 nodes wide and this is fine, while if I set 1 category with 3 nodes, the number node is not seen as 2 nodes wide.

Attachments

• Screenshot (60).webp
    Screenshot (60).webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 27
I think I found a bug.

I set that the nodes must be seen in 2 columns (two nodes per row).

If I set a category with only 1 node, the node is seen as 2 nodes wide and this is fine, while if I set 1 category with 3 nodes, the number node is not seen as 2 nodes wide.
That's actually expected behavior here; if you want the last node in an odd numbered node list to extend the full width you'll want to toggle "Use Advanced Node Grid" under Appearance -> Style Properties -> [TH] Nodes: Grid.

OK thank you. However, I have seen that if I place the forum below the others and not as a subforum it is displayed single and wide so I can not activate the advanced nodes.
Thank you

In the search form, Advanced... does not redit the translation I set in my forum.

Attachments

• cerca.webp
    cerca.webp
    4.9 KB · Views: 21
OK thank you. However, I have seen that if I place the forum below the others and not as a subforum it is displayed single and wide so I can not activate the advanced nodes.
I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but it sounds like you're placing nodes at the very top level instead of under a category, correct? If that's the case then you're right, it won't break them into a grid; they are only supposed to break into a grid if under a category (on the forum list at least).

In the search form, Advanced... does not redit the translation I set in my forum.
edit had a fix noted, but turns out that doesn't work either.. This one I'm not sure on!

Last edited:
how do you update?
Thwnks
If you installed via Install & Upgrade you should get a prompt in the XenForo ACP that a new version of the theme is available, and it should guide you through the upgrade.

Otherwise, you'll want to download the latest version from your ThemeHouse dashboard and install it over the old version like how you did the initial install.

I did not understand install and update where you download ...
I downloaded the theme from their site....

there is an error with the arrows.
I attach screen

Attachments

• Screenshot (62).webp
    Screenshot (62).webp
    1.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Top Bottom