UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
How to hide this part of node? Can't find this function in the mood tools/styles...
Go to styles properties and click on [TH] Nodes: Grid and then untick the enable node footer box:

KE6o73X.gif

Damn your contact procedure sucks. I try to contact you to buy a theme and integration but I get tossed around there so I don't know if you received my message or not.

Damn your contact procedure sucks. I try to contact you to buy a theme and integration but I get tossed around there so I don't know if you received my message or not.
Hello! I'm sorry to hear your experience with our support system wasn't the best. Instead, you are welcome to start a conversation with me here on XenForo.com.

Does anyone know how to correctly configure nav menu items for this, using Material icons please?
For example, let's say members nav link, I've used this but it's not happening.. mdi-Account-Search-Outline

Can anyone shed some light on how to do this please? I've gone through about 30+ pages here to try & find it. :rolleyes::D
Thanks

Hello all,
I have an issue with the styling on this - avatars are covering the forum stats section across all nodes.
Did anyone else have this issue and have you managed to resolve it? I am guessing something needs to be added into extra.less?
Many thanks

Just wondering, does anyone know the best way to style the postbit - in order to show custom user fields?
Even though custom user fields are supported, they've said it's custom development @ 199 USD per hour... I just need the text to be displayed correctly that's all. :oops:
On the current theme we have, it's fine but on this one it's all over the shop. I know it just needs some CSS styling and have played around with it a little but can't get it quite right.

Hello all,
I have an issue with the styling on this - avatars are covering the forum stats section across all nodes.
Did anyone else have this issue and have you managed to resolve it? I am guessing something needs to be added into extra.less?
Many thanks
Hello there, as mentioned in the ticket we have with you, for this issue our team would need to investigate it further before being able to give a resolution as this isn't something we've replicated ourselves.

Just wondering, does anyone know the best way to style the postbit - in order to show custom user fields?
Even though custom user fields are supported, they've said it's custom development @ 199 USD per hour... I just need the text to be displayed correctly that's all. :oops:
On the current theme we have, it's fine but on this one it's all over the shop. I know it just needs some CSS styling and have played around with it a little but can't get it quite right.
As mentioned in the ticket we have with you this is being caused by the length of the titles of the custom user fields. Shorten them down and then you should be good.

Do get in touch with us in your original ticket so that we are able to troubleshoot your first issue further, please :)

Hello all,
Many thanks

Hello there, as mentioned in the ticket we have with you, for this issue our team would need to investigate it further before being able to give a resolution as this isn't something we've replicated ourselves.
In all fairness, the avatar issue was an add-on causing a bit of a conflict here. Spoke with @Dalton Prock and he's been superb in helping me out with this one. So am pleased to mention that it was something our end and the help was gratefully received.

Did you revert fa.css and did you faced any missing icon or issue?
Reverting the modified fa.css is necessary (for now, future versions of FAM will be able to handle this automatically) if UI.X is configured to use Font Awesome icons.
I've added some info about Add-on/Style-compatibility (specifically including UI.X) to the FAQ.

The collapsed category in forum list doesn't remember its status no matter I use store in session data or store in browser cookie. The categories are always expanded. Why's that? Thanks.

2021-11-23_9-06-36.webp

Top Bottom