UI.Flex

UI.Flex 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Search can be as an input now on mobile, the only theme to allow this to my knowledge. We did keep it as an input by default, so if that messes with your design this is of course a setting to say show the icon at XX pixels.
As far as I remember there was a setting to force the search to always show up as an icon, which I really liked. It would be nice to have it back, cause now, if I want to force the icon to show up on most devices I have to set it to a very high pixel Value (such as 5000px) to force it.

As far as I remember there was a setting to force the search to always show up as an icon, which I really liked. It would be nice to have it back, cause now, if I want to force the icon to show up on most devices I have to set it to a very high pixel Value (such as 5000px) to force it.
The force search as icon was an arbitrary setting. The same thing can be done if you set 100%, don't need to set 5000 or any other arbitrary. There is a special case for 100%.

Hey,

i have a little style problem. I use this design on our Forums, and there is a little styling issue with "Ressource Manager"

f0e640e0a6.png

in this picture you can see, that under "InventoryWarp" is a new box beginning of Feautred Resources, but you cant see these one completly. Can you give me a solution how to fix/ or an update?

Regards

Hey,

i have a little style problem. I use this design on our Forums, and there is a little styling issue with "Ressource Manager"

f0e640e0a6.png

in this picture you can see, that under "InventoryWarp" is a new box beginning of Feautred Resources, but you cant see these one completly. Can you give me a solution how to fix/ or an update?

Regards
Hmm strange, could you PM me a link with a reference to this post? Ill take a look.

@Mike Creuzer after the update i get some issues:
Where can i hide the Menu option.
The search option is on the wrong position
And the brandcrumb color is back to light before the update de color was like the Portal button.
upload_2015-4-9_9-55-32.webp

And mood is out of canvas
Capture.webp

Last edited:
Top Bottom