UI.Flex

UI.Flex 1.5.22.0

No permission to download

Dad.

Mike Creuzer submitted a new resource:

UI.Flex - Flexile Goes Punk

Based directly on the popular free Flexile product of ours, we decided to completely recode it on the UI.X Framework! It has everything the old Flexile had PLUS everything the immensely powerful UI.X framework has. Entirely mobile friendly and retina friendly it also comes with sticky sidebar, sticky navigation, collapsible sidebar and...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hi Mike, for log in, what is username and password for demo ?

Can you active all options:
- 2 click color changing
- fixed navigation
- Collapse categories

Hi Mike, for log in, what is username and password for demo ?

Can you active all options:
- 2 click color changing
- fixed navigation
- Collapse categories
Hi Allan, due to abuse we do not have a login for the demo. We are considering a plugin to allow the security of such a feature.

As for the features, by default we have them turned on but they work just fine when turned on.

Hi Allan, due to abuse we do not have a login for the demo. We are considering a plugin to allow the security of such a feature.

As for the features, by default we have them turned on but they work just fine when turned on.
Abuse? simply added a user with appropriate permissions, that's all.

Turned on ? Where ...

- 2 click color changing
- fixed navigation
- Collapse categories
etc ....

How do you buy a style that if we can not even try it or see the features.

Abuse? simply added a user with appropriate permissions, that's all.
Right, but when we did that in the past people would delete/post random things that we don't really want on our demo.

Turned on ? Where ...

- 2 click color changing
- fixed navigation
- Collapse categories
etc ....

How do you buy a style that if we can not even try it or see the features.
2 click color changing requires access to the admin side, we don't want to give that away for our demo. The other 2 features work fine, we turn them off by default, but if you want them turned on its one click to turn each one.

Your demonstration is very closed, how can I test the features you progress in your framework ?

Your demonstration is very closed, how can I test the features you progress in your framework ?
I could post a screenshot of every single feature, but there are literally hundreds :). We also have a video here, which we will be updating soon:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I could post a screenshot of every single feature, but there are literally hundreds :). We also have a video here, which we will be updating soon:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I saw this video, but I'd like to see the effects of your features on the style in question.

I saw this video, but I'd like to see the effects of your features on the style in question.
We often create videos for our products to show all the main features. Taking screenshots of every little thing doesn't make a whole lot of sense for us, since we are constantly making improvements and those screenshots might be out of date in just a few weeks. That said, I will make more of an effort to show how to highlight these features, even if that means a product walk-through for each and every product. The main thing to understand I guess is that there are a ton of features and I don't want to waste anyone's time going over features that are considered 'standard' such as collapsible nodes. The fixed navigation I would agree we should post a screenshot or video up asap, thanks @Allan :)

There are still icons that are not retina/FontAwesome such as node icons, rss icon
Actually there is a setting for that. I personally find themes where everything is a glyph too simple and not interesting. You can enable node icons as glyphs and voila!

The other 2 features work fine, we turn them off by default, but if you want them turned on its one click to turn each one.
maybe you should explain this in the product description. I had a look at the demo and thought: oops, fixed nav not working, they`re abusing users as beta-testers for a paid product which is not ready yet. You deliver high quality styles and disabling features mentioned in the description as default might cause confusion.

maybe you should explain this in the product description. I had a look at the demo and thought: oops, fixed nav not working, they`re abusing users as beta-testers for a paid product which is not ready yet. You deliver high quality styles and disabling features mentioned in the description as default might cause confusion.
Well, on the contrary, it is turned on if you are signed in. Specifically the userbar is sticky. That is turned on, but we do not allow people to use user accounts on our demos due to abuse.

I found 2 bugs:

1. Breadcumb bug on Windows Phone (it was displayed properly on initalial load, bug after loading completed).
wp_ss_20140923_0001.webp

2. Bug on Using FA for node icon
Screen Shot 2014-09-23 at 9.20.38 AM.webp Screen Shot 2014-09-23 at 9.20.38 AM.webp

I found 2 bugs:

1. Breadcumb bug on Windows Phone (it was displayed properly on initalial load, bug after loading completed).
View attachment 84818

2. Bug on Using FA for node icon
View attachment 84819 View attachment 84819
Hi there,

First issue Ill look into, was unable to replicate it.

Second is not a bug, you need to manually remove the background color from the Node Icons style property. The thing is, we don't want to remove the background color just because you are using FontAwesome. What if you want a background with white text for example?

Hi there,

First issue Ill look into, was unable to replicate it.

Second is not a bug, you need to manually remove the background color from the Node Icons style property. The thing is, we don't want to remove the background color just because you are using FontAwesome. What if you want a background with white text for example?

You have to test Flexile on Winows phone to see the first bug. This doesn't happen on Android & iOS.
Thank you.

Top Bottom