UI.Flex Dark

UI.Flex Dark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download

Dad.

Mike Creuzer submitted a new resource:

UI.Flex Dark - Flexile Goes Punk

Based directly on the popular free Flexile product of ours, we decided to completely recode it on the UI.X Framework! It has everything the old Flexile had PLUS everything the immensely powerful UI.X framework has. Entirely mobile friendly and retina friendly it also comes with sticky sidebar, sticky navigation, collapsible...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Bob
Just out of curiosity here, we have an old Erik Swan theme. If we purchase this, how do we go about installing this so our MULTIPLE changes to his theme that we did won't be overwritten?

Additionally, do you have plans to maybe modify this theme to a new version? Specifically the navigation menu which never seem that nicely done and a few of your other themes are more appealing.

Just out of curiosity here, we have an old Erik Swan theme. If we purchase this, how do we go about installing this so our MULTIPLE changes to his theme that we did won't be overwritten?

So the original Flexile theme by Erik Swan was built on the default XenForo style. This style is built off of our theme framework, which we added a lot of functionality to. So it inherits all of that. But this means its also on a different skeleton so to speak, so I cannot be sure if your changes will come over perfectly or not. I would literally bring them over line or paragraph of code at a time to see which ones do and don't work as expected. For all I know they are all going to work fine, Im not sure.

Additionally, do you have plans to maybe modify this theme to a new version? Specifically the navigation menu which never seem that nicely done and a few of your other themes are more appealing.

This theme is always kept in line with our framework, the latest version. Which means, more or less, it comes with navigation styles you can play around with. Everything is controlled by style properties so you should be able to have quite a bit of fun customizing it and trying different settings to see which you prefer :)

1 .Besides of the colors, whats the difference between UI.Flex & UI.Flex Dark?
2. Whats the renewal cost?

Thanks.

Can anyone help me fix the date/time duplication on mobile devices?

4L5uMi7.png

Can anyone help me fix the date/time duplication on mobile devices?

4L5uMi7.png

Go to the "post" template

There are probably two of these:

Code:
<xen:if is="{$post.canInlineMod}"><input type="checkbox" name="posts[]" value="{$post.post_id}" class="InlineModCheck item" data-target="#post-{$post.post_id}" title="{xen:phrase select_this_post_by_x, 'name={$post.username}'}" /></xen:if>

Just remove one of them.

Top Bottom